Could Ultimate Boo have suppressed his evil side?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SylentEcho
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Could Ultimate Boo have suppressed his evil side?

Post by SylentEcho » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:28 pm

So, we know that Pure Evil Boo turned semi-good after absorbing Supreme Kaioshin, but couldn't fully control his temper. Given how Ultimate Boo had a much more stable and clever mind, could he have suppressed his evil side, given the right sort of company? After all, he did have a whole lot of good guys inside of him, including Mr. Boo, who had part of the Supreme Kaioshin in him.

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: Could Ultimate Boo have suppressed his evil side?

Post by Lionel » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:45 pm

By "Ultimate" Buu I assume you mean the one who had absorbed most of the Saiyans along with Piccolo. Not much is different about his temperament between when he was just "Super" and when he had absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo. Sure, his intelligence was elevated to a high level and his features appeared more human-like, but his morality was still very much slanted towards evil; the only ounce of goodness he showed was sparing Mr Satan and Bee's lives soon after having absorbed Good Buu. You could attribute his reaction there to a residual pass-over from Good Buu's memories. After having become Buutenks he showed no reservations in killing Mr Satan along with Dende. Nothing could be appealed to underneath all of that petty anger and sociopathic psychopathy. You might have a better chance of reforming Goku Black and Zamasu, provided you were able to detain them and try a gradual rehabilitation method that exposes them to the good elements of ningen.

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Re: Could Ultimate Boo have suppressed his evil side?

Post by Pantalones » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:38 am

I figure that Super Buu is naturally inclined toward being evil since he's the result of Buu's evil side taking over.

If the fat Buu had succeeded in absorbing the skinny gray evil one instead of the other way around, though (like if things happened differently and the evil one had gotten hit by the candy beam rather than reflecting it back), I think we would've ended up with a Super Buu that was initially in a "neutral-ish but prone to violent outbursts" state like Fat Buu was originally, but had the capacity for becoming good.