Smartest Scientist in DB Universe ?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Re: Smartest Scientist in DB Universe ?

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:58 am

KBABZ wrote:
DragonBallFoodie wrote:
KBABZ wrote: I think you're attributing the credit to the wrong person!
But DB Wiki says he was able to make both of them:
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Senbei_Norimaki
But... that's the Dragon Ball wiki. The joke with Senbei is that he's actually a terrible scientist, and it's actually his baby son Turbo doing all of the work so that his papa doesn't feel bad about himself.
Are you saying the DB Wiki is inaccurate? I just chose the guy who invented a new lifeform, a time machine and a reality generator machine based on that link.

And anyway this being the universe of DB/Dr Slump, it's a mix of fantasy and comedy. Some stuff just happens for the sake of humor or plot contrivance. You have a short-sighted android, a radar that can detect mystical orbs that can summon a dragon, a group of cyborg/android people created to surpass a Super Saiyan and so on.
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Smartest Scientist in DB Universe ?

Post by Grimlock » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:25 pm

DragonBallFoodie wrote:Are you saying the DB Wiki is inaccurate?
At this point, it should be common knowledge that Dragon Ball wiki is inaccurate.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~