Do you think Jiren has telepathy or danger sense?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Do you think Jiren has telepathy or danger sense?

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:33 pm

I have been wondering this for a while. I think it makes sense. Why he didn't move when those Gods threw those final arena pieces near him. He wasn't concerned because he knew they wouldn't hit him. I also suspect why whis wanted to teach ultra instinct as well to goku and vegeta. Because some opponents can read the thoughts of they're foes. Predicting they're moves. Ultra instinct would make someone like Jiren lose an extra sense. You think I am onto something?

RedRibbonSoldier#42
Regular

Re: Do you think Jiren has telepathy or danger sense?

Post by RedRibbonSoldier#42 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:35 pm

He talks to the clown dude telepathically so he has that. So does most of the universe 7 cast by the way. And he must have ultra instinct too if he can counter Gokuu's.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:05 am

RedRibbonSoldier#42 wrote:He talks to the clown dude telepathically so he has that. So does most of the universe 7 cast by the way. And he must have ultra instinct too if he can counter Gokuu's.
I don't think he does. I mean wouldn't Belmond. Say oh Jiren knows that.but he didn't. He was surprised like everyone else. Makes me think Jiren has something else.

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:31 pm

It was explained how Jiren was able to not get hit by the Kachi Katchin Steel blocks.

Jiren does not have telepathy. Telepathy, at least in Dragonball, is the technique to speak or read others in their mind.