[THEORY] Vegeta was calm about UI Goku because he has already reached his limit.

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

hunduel
Not-So-Newbie

Re: [THEORY] Vegeta was calm about UI Goku because he has already reached his limit.

Post by hunduel » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:44 pm

I think he not reached it, but he's extremely closed to reaching it. Also, I wonder if all potential UI users will have their very own imperfect and perfected "forms"/auras.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Re: [THEORY] Vegeta was calm about UI Goku because he has already reached his limit.

Post by Kinokima » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:07 pm

I am not really sure how this may or may not relate to the episodes but "Vegeta has not gotten serious yet" could also possibly apply to the anime.

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/921959559748493313

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:11 pm

Kinokima wrote:I am not really sure how this may or may not relate to the episodes but "Vegeta has not gotten serious yet" could also possibly apply to the anime.

An episode writer claimed we would see Vegeta vs Hit. I dont care for these "official" things anymore

Simere
Advanced Regular

Post by Simere » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:28 pm

Kinokima wrote:I am not really sure how this may or may not relate to the episodes but "Vegeta has not gotten serious yet" could also possibly apply to the anime.

Well, it's clear that Vegeta hasn't gotten serious yet. I don't think that's hyping up anything big.
DSB wrote: An episode writer claimed we would see Vegeta vs Hit. I dont care for these "official" things anymore
You're talking about Toshio, and no he didn't. All he was saying was that he'd like to see them fight again to see who'd win this time. People ignored the context and his garbled English and ran with it being "confirmed".

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:45 pm

Simere wrote:

Well, it's clear that Vegeta hasn't gotten serious yet. I don't think that's hyping up anything big.

Well not getting serious yet implies he may have something up his sleeve. He’s already powered up to Blue so that would be serious in my eyes when that is his strongest form.

Simere
Advanced Regular

Post by Simere » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:00 pm

Kinokima wrote:Well not getting serious yet implies he may have something up his sleeve. He’s already powered up to Blue so that would be serious in my eyes when that is his strongest form.
Serious to me means needing to exert most/all your effort to compete; every time he's gone SSB has just been to win easily against weak fighters. Vegeta hasn't had anyone to get serious about until, just now, Toppo.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:03 pm

Simere wrote:
Kinokima wrote:Well not getting serious yet implies he may have something up his sleeve. He’s already powered up to Blue so that would be serious in my eyes when that is his strongest form.
Serious to me means needing to exert most/all your effort to compete; every time he's gone SSB has just been to win easily against weak fighters. Vegeta hasn't had anyone to get serious about until, just now, Toppo.

I just think how it is worded makes me think he does have something up his sleeve. Not UI mind you but something. He did train in the room of spirit of time so it’s not like it would come out of nowhere. But I guess we will see. I admit my thoughts are mixed with my hopes which makes me biased.