So can Freeza sense ki now?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

So can Freeza sense ki now?

Post by DSB » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:38 am

How did he say Jiren is a Monster when he only started walking towards Goku??

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: So can Freeza sense ki now?

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:59 am

The implication that Freeza could sense energy was made as far back as the Resurrection F arc.

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:37 am

Lord Beerus wrote:The implication that Freeza could sense energy was made as far back as the Resurrection F arc.
Ya i remember that. But has it been confirmed by anyone?

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:21 am

DSB wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:The implication that Freeza could sense energy was made as far back as the Resurrection F arc.
Ya i remember that. But has it been confirmed by anyone?
Does it need confirmation? Freeza can tell how strong Goku by sensing his ki in the events of Resurrection F, so I don't really see the need of any follow up statement by anyone for that matter of fact. Freeza has demonstrated that he can, by all means, now sense ki.

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:52 pm

Ya, there are multiple statements implying he can sense ki now. It seems like he can also sense god ki for some reason.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:26 am

dragon boss z wrote:Ya, there are multiple statements implying he can sense ki now. It seems like he can also sense god ki for some reason.
Hit can also sense god ki, and so does Trunks. It seems that people who are "strong enough" can sense god ki even if they don't have it. It's mentioned by the Oracle Fish.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:43 am

Sandubadear wrote: Hit can also sense god ki, and so does Trunks.
I can see Hit sensing god ki since he is a 1,000 year old elite assassin who has a past we have no idea about. As for Trunks, does he ever sense god ki? I don't remember. I guess you could say Vegeta taught him how to sense it.
It seems that people who are "strong enough" can sense god ki even if they don't have it.
It does seem like that, though it seems everyone was able to sense Jiren. Does Jiren even have god ki?
It's mentioned by the Oracle Fish.
What episode?

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:04 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
Sandubadear wrote: Hit can also sense god ki, and so does Trunks.
I can see Hit sensing god ki since he is a 1,000 year old elite assassin who has a past we have no idea about. As for Trunks, does he ever sense god ki? I don't remember. I guess you could say Vegeta taught him how to sense it.
It seems that people who are "strong enough" can sense god ki even if they don't have it.
It does seem like that, though it seems everyone was able to sense Jiren. Does Jiren even have god ki?
It's mentioned by the Oracle Fish.
What episode?
Trunks senses Vegetto's blue ki despite not sensing Vegeta after he went blue during their training, so maybe he got the ability after transforming into Rage.

I don't think so.

In the episode Goku goes training with Whis, and Vegeta senses Whis returning.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra