Previous Gods of the Earth

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

yoshida93

Previous Gods of the Earth

Post by yoshida93 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:35 am

Just wondering, what race was the guardian before Kami? Human? Were there dragon balls on the earth before Kami or was that only when he became the guardian?

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Previous Guardians of the Earth

Post by dragon boss z » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:28 am

Probably human, and Kami created the d balls.

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Previous Guardians of the Earth

Post by KBABZ » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:16 pm

yoshida93 wrote:Just wondering, what race was the guardian before Kami? Human? Were there dragon balls on the earth before Kami or was that only when he became the guardian?
According to the anime the previous Guardian was a bi-ped.

The Dragon Balls were created by Kami; he's of the Dragon Clan of Namekians which gives him the ability to do that. Exactly when he created them is unknown though. In GT the Black Star Dragon Balls were created by Kami before he split off his evil half, but GT has little relevance today thanks to Super effectively taking its place.

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Previous Gods of the Earth

Post by Meshack » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:43 am

The only God of the Earth we know about is Kami-sama and only Nameccians can create Dragon Balls. I thought this was pretty clear but I guess not.