So Vegeta's plan has finally been revealed.

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

jedi486

So Vegeta's plan has finally been revealed.

Post by jedi486 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:26 pm

Vegeta said in episode 112 that if he wins, he will revive universe six. What do you guys think about that? I think that is way cool that they have been evolving Vegeta's character into one that cares more and more about others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yb8x7b6pcM

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: So Vegeta's plan has finally been revealed.

Post by theherodjl » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:50 pm

Honestly I think he cares more visiting Planet Salda and challenging their warriors than simply reviving U6's denizens out of kindness, everyone with a set of dragonballs is quite complacent with the notion of "death" and "the end". Especially since they have the super dragonballs which can grant any wish they are capable of imagining, Goku probably has the exact same attitude and wants to see strong opponents for his own desire to fight.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:39 pm

The fact that Vegeta is so determined on being the last man standing so he can be guaranteed the wish he wants, make the scenario all the more heartwarming. Vegeta really must care a lot for Cabba, or at least the Saiyans in Universe 6, if he is that focused on winning the whole tournament.

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:08 pm

I think it would be funny if Vegeta only intends to revive Universe 6, but not all the other universes because none of the others have Saiyans. :lol:

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:23 am

precita wrote:I think it would be funny if Vegeta only intends to revive Universe 6, but not all the other universes because none of the others have Saiyans. :lol:
I think it would be funny if he revived it, only to have the Zenos immediately erase it again.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:59 am

Vegeta cares about his people (at least those who can't surpass him :P ).

Anyway I look forward to him meeting Cabba's King.
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

jedi486

Post by jedi486 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:49 pm

theherodjl wrote:Honestly I think he cares more visiting Planet Salda and challenging their warriors than simply reviving U6's denizens out of kindness, everyone with a set of dragonballs is quite complacent with the notion of "death" and "the end". Especially since they have the super dragonballs which can grant any wish they are capable of imagining, Goku probably has the exact same attitude and wants to see strong opponents for his own desire to fight.
Yeah, that's I a good way to look at it. The want the challenge. That is a good possibility.

jedi486

Post by jedi486 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:The fact that Vegeta is so determined on being the last man standing so he can be guaranteed the wish he wants, make the scenario all the more heartwarming. Vegeta really must care a lot for Cabba, or at least the Saiyans in Universe 6, if he is that focused on winning the whole tournament.
Yeah, I'm loving Vegeta's character even more.

jedi486

Post by jedi486 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:54 pm

precita wrote:I think it would be funny if Vegeta only intends to revive Universe 6, but not all the other universes because none of the others have Saiyans. :lol:
I think that's what would happen. But I think if Cabba did it it would be a lot different and he would revive the other universes.

jedi486

Post by jedi486 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:55 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
I think it would be funny if he revived it, only to have the Zenos immediately erase it again.
hahaha that would be horrible lol

jedi486

Post by jedi486 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:57 pm

DragonBallFoodie wrote:Vegeta cares about his people (at least those who can't surpass him :P ).

Anyway I look forward to him meeting Cabba's King.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it as well. Hopefully, it will happen since they have mentioned it twice.