Has Jiren's meditation technique been revealed?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

jedi486

Has Jiren's meditation technique been revealed?

Post by jedi486 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:41 pm

There is a lot of speculation that he is probably using meditation to heal but I don’t think that this is the case because he hasn’t really gotten beat up or anything. To me, what it seems like he is doing is using meditation for Image training. Cause back in episode 85 when Toppo and Dyspo where taking about how they were going to need Jiren to be part of the team for the ToP, Toppo said that Jiren had already started his training. And when they showed Jiren "training" he was doing the same thing he is doing now. Meditating the same way. And Image training is supposed to be as effective as regular training, but this way if you already know your opponent you can fight against them or plan different strategies to see if they will work and that way you can find weaknesses and things like that to beat the person. Which makes me think that while everybody else is fighting. He is planing different strategies for when he fights Goku again. Not like he really needs to be doing this either since he is so OP but he could be training against Goku ultra instinct just to see what the thing is all about since Goku fell out of if very quick. Who knows, this is all just speculation but that’s what I think that he is doing during all this meditation. What do you think?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Has Jiren's meditation technique been revealed?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:12 pm

I think it's possible, also that he knows Goku is going to come back stronger and he wants to face him in that form.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147