Andriod saga goku kkx20 vs perfect cell

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

innocent_rage

Andriod saga goku kkx20 vs perfect cell

Post by innocent_rage » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:50 am

This goku is the same one who fought andriod 19 , now for the sake of this thread i'm making goku 100% healthy and have full control of kk exactly like on dbs.
so do you think goku would get stomped like he did with jiren ? or would be put up a decent fight against cell . :think:

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Re: Andriod saga goku kkx20 vs perfect cell

Post by Pantalones » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:40 am

So this would be Super Saiyan Goku, right after the 3 years of pre-Android training, using Kaio-ken x20 on top of his transformation?

If so, then yeah, I'd say he'd probably be more than powerful enough to finish Cell off. I don't think Goku got twenty times stronger between the initial Android encounter and the Cell Games, so Kaio-ken x20 on top of his Super Saiyan form should put him at or maybe even above enraged SSj2 Kid Gohan's level. But because of Cell's regeneration being ridiculously good once he reaches perfect form (compared to the more Piccolo-like regeneration he showed off as Imperfect Cell), Goku would probably only be able to do it if he was able to catch him in a big enough Kamehameha and destroy his entire body in one shot.

He wouldn't be able to pull something like that off twice in a row (even if he was able to safely use Kaio-ken on top of Super Saiyan, Kaio-ken still strains the body and putting all of his power into a huge blast is always a bit draining... so he'd be worn out for a while afterward and need to recover his strength before he'd be able to do it again), so he'd need to make sure his aim was right and Cell didn't dodge enough to escape the blast. If this was a Cell who hadn't yet found himself on the wrong end of Vegeta's Final Flash, I'd say Goku would be able to do that pretty easily -- the way initial Perfect Cell was, he'd probably just stand there and let him attack, only realizing at the last minute that the attack is actually dangerous after all despite Goku's initial power level being puny in comparison to his own. Otherwise, the Instant Transmission+Kamehameha combo would probably be the only way to catch Cell off guard enough to hit him head-on.

innocent_rage

Post by innocent_rage » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:16 am

Pantalones wrote: the Instant Transmission+Kamehameha combo would probably be the only way to catch Cell off guard enough to hit him head-on.
yes agreed that would be the only way to catch cell off guard .although i have doubts on goku being stronger then cell ,maybe him being around his mssj state.
mssj goku when powered up to 50% was above all the rest of the z fighters so that form was very very powerful.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:09 pm

I think Cell is stronger to a point he would tank Goku's Shunkan Ido KHH.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:12 pm

I guess it's obvious that this is Goku in SSJ form. Anyway, I have SSJ Goku from the Android arc at 240,000,000. Kaioken X20 would put him at 4,800,000,000. I have Cell using his 100% maximun strenght (non buff) at 5,000,000,000, so it would be a good fight. I would say that if Goku makes his best efforts and skill, he might defeat Cell. Unfortunately, Cell is also really skilled, and has lots of Goku's techniques. So I will give this battle to Cell.

If it's the Cell that was holding back against him in their battle (I have him at 3,250,000,000), then that's where Goku can win.

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:50 pm

innocent_rage wrote:This goku is the same one who fought andriod 19 , now for the sake of this thread i'm making goku 100% healthy and have full control of kk exactly like on dbs.
so do you think goku would get stomped like he did with jiren ? or would be put up a decent fight against cell . :think:
I reckon it would be a much better fight than the canon fight. In fact, Goku could probably kill a full powered Cell without using surprise attacks.
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:31 pm

Cell would win like in every real scenario, no matter if he fights Goku or Gohan. He just needs to remember that he also can do the Kaiouken.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Speedster
Regular

Post by Speedster » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:55 pm

There are about 10 distinct tiers of power going from Android saga SSJ1 Goku to Perfect Cell’s level (Initial Imperfect Cell, #17, #16, Semi-Perfect Cell, post RoSaT SSJ1 Vegeta, Super Vegeta, USSJ Trunks, FPSSJ Vegeta, FPSSJ Goku, Perfect Cell). That's about a 15x increase in power level going by a reasonable, albeit conservative (but not overly conservative) estimate. So SSJ1KKx20 Goku would win. Against Super Perfect Cell the fight would probably look the same as the one we got in the manga between FPSSJ Goku and regular Perfect Cell (except this time Cell would actually be using his full power), with Super Perfect Cell ultimately edging it out.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:31 am

Cetra wrote:Cell would win like in every real scenario, no matter if he fights Goku or Gohan. He just needs to remember that he also can do the Kaiouken.
So true, lol. But if he doesn't use kaioken as well Goku should win imo.

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:24 am

Well, isn't SSJ2 only 2x SSJ. If so, Goku should murk. There is no way ordinary Perfect Cell was even 5-10x stronger than MSSJ Goku. KKx20 should put him beyond SSJ2 in my opinion.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:23 am

AvatarReiko wrote:Well, isn't SSJ2 only 2x SSJ. If so, Goku should murk. There is no way ordinary Perfect Cell was even 5-10x stronger than MSSJ Goku. KKx20 should put him beyond SSJ2 in my opinion.
This is actually Goku from when he battled Android 19, which means before his ROSAT training. That Goku should obviously be more than X10 weaker than Cell.

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:03 pm

dragonball0900 wrote:
AvatarReiko wrote:Well, isn't SSJ2 only 2x SSJ. If so, Goku should murk. There is no way ordinary Perfect Cell was even 5-10x stronger than MSSJ Goku. KKx20 should put him beyond SSJ2 in my opinion.
This is actually Goku from when he battled Android 19, which means before his ROSAT training. That Goku should obviously be more than X10 weaker than Cell.
I'd still say 20x multiplier would put him on the level of around normal PC

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:44 pm

I find quite unlikely this Goku would even be able to beat his Post Rosat SSJ self. Kid Trunks, who isn't much different from the Teen Gohan who's likely leaps and bounds above his father 7 years ago, was able to hang with 18 in base despite sitting on Goten's shoulders and wearing a crappy costume. Personally, i think even half power CG SSJ Goku would slaugh this SSJ + K20 Goku.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:08 pm

innocent_rage wrote:This goku is the same one who fought andriod 19 , now for the sake of this thread i'm making goku 100% healthy and have full control of kk exactly like on dbs.
It escaped my notice until now and it'd just make a mess to do a merger, but for future reference, we have a dedicated 'Versus' thread for discussions like this.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!