[Theory] My take on how Trunks destroyed Zamasu's Body

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

[Theory] My take on how Trunks destroyed Zamasu's Body

Post by DSB » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Ignoring how the Spirit Bomb and Sword formed, i am at least gonna try to make sense on how Zamasu's body was destroyed. Here goes:

Going by Gowasu's words, Black's portion in Merged Zamasu [MZ] was deteriorating and dying. Now it is pretty safe to assume that if Black's body deteriorated upon SSB Goku's KHH, it certainly would have perished when it was hit by Vegito's Final KHH. I mean completely dead. Only stayed put because it was fused to Zamasu's Immortal Body. Now this makes sense on another level. A weakened SS Rage Trunks was able to handle MZ's attacks and push him back. He even damaged MZ with his Ki sword [cue the 'X' shaped cuts on MZ's Chest which healed.]. Why? Because at that point Black was gone, along with his Ki. What was left was only Zamasu's own strength. This is actually possible, as Gowasu said the lessening connection between Black and Zamasu could be the key to beat MZ.

But how could the Spirit Sword destroy his body? Hell you have to remember that the Spirit Bomb is 100% PURE Good energy. Remember what Golden Freeza said about the Hakai energy ball of Sidra? "Such Pure energy could only come from a God". Here i believe that MZ's power was 100% Pure, EVIL energy. So when Black's ki perished and MZ's ki was only a Disfigured Zamasu, the Spirit Sword entered MZ's body, completely overpowered the Evil Energy and separated the dead Black's body from the Immortal Zamasu's body, destroyed MZ. As for the Universal Zamasu form, i just believe he chose to become one with the Universe instead of getting his own body back.

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: [Theory] My take on how Trunks destroyed Zamasu's Body

Post by Meshack » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:58 pm

Freeza said pure energy like from the Hakai no Energy is from a Sozoshin or Hakaishin. Zamasu was neither of those.

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:19 pm

Meshack wrote:Freeza said pure energy like from the Hakai no Energy is from a Sozoshin or Hakaishin. Zamasu was neither of those.
Nope. I just checked. he says its from a God [Specifically says a Kami]

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:03 pm

DSB wrote:
Meshack wrote:Freeza said pure energy like from the Hakai no Energy is from a Sozoshin or Hakaishin. Zamasu was neither of those.
Freeza says Sozoshin and Hakaishin to Gokuh when talking about the energy of the Hakai no Energy

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:58 am

Meshack wrote:
DSB wrote:
Freeza says Sozoshin and Hakaishin to Gokuh when talking about the energy of the Hakai no Energy
just to remove all doubt.
He does indeed say both statements, first that it came from a god, then that it must have been a Sozoshin (god of creation) or Hakaishin (god of destruction) within the first 20 seconds.

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:49 am

dbgtFO wrote:
Meshack wrote:
DSB wrote:
just to remove all doubt.
He does indeed say both statements, first that it came from a god, then that it must have been a Sozoshin (god of creation) or Hakaishin (god of destruction) within the first 20 seconds.
Okay, okay. The fact he didn’t mention a god of a planet or Kaioh probably means that don’t have pure energy. Who knows