How powerful is the fusion of Kale and Caulifla?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bruma rabu
Regular

How powerful is the fusion of Kale and Caulifla?

Post by Bruma rabu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:10 pm

I'm just curious as to what y'all think on how powerful their fusion is.

A tired ss2 goku was keeping pace with a ss2 Caulifla and ss (berserk?) Kale, but then got overwhelm. Goku then goes ss god and easily over powers them, we didn't get to see how a ss3 goku would fair against them. From here we see the two fuse and over power a ss god goku(still tired?). Then ss blue goku(still tired?) seems to be on equal footing with a ss(?) Kefla. Ss kefla gets a good hit on a (tired?) Goku and presumably knocks him out but then boom we get ultra instinct.
So if I got my facts straight Keflas ss is equal to gokus ss blue?(maybe a little stronger?)
Bulma is awesome... but chi-chi is best waifu :wink:

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: How powerful is the fusion of Kale and Caulifla?

Post by Meshack » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:08 am

To kinda gauge Kefla’s power, we need to breakdown Kale’s and Caulifla’s.

Before I talk about the two Saiyans, we kinda have to talk about the Saiyans in the 6th Universe. The Saiyans in the 6th Universe have evolved, losing their tails in the process. This, naturally, makes them better than the Saiyans in the 7th Universe. Why? Because we know that being born without a tail increases your potential, hence Trunks’s and Goten’s power. The Saiyans in the 7th Universe could not have evolved because of Freeza and unallowing them to reach their full potential. So the Saiyans in the 6th Universe are already better in that regard.

Alright, first about Caulifla. We know Caulifla is the younger sister of Renso, the former leader of the Sadala Defense Squad. He told Cabbe that Caulifla has more potential power than he did. Caulifla later easily was able to transform into Super Saiyan and she was hinted to be stronger than Cabbe as a Super Saiyan. She then achieved Super Saiyan 2 not too long later. At this point, Caulifla is already stronger than Cabbe, who was equal to Vegeta in his base and Vegeta is stronger than when he fought against Boo. Caulifla does have “infinite potential” so we know she can get stronger easily and Saiyans get stronger the longer they fight.

Now, Kale. Kale has been shown to have great power. Because of her bottled up hatred or whatever, she was able to surpass Cabbe, who was equal to Vegeta. Kale in her berserk state as a Super Saiyan has “overflowing power” (sounds familiar?) Where the power of Kale in her berserk state as a Super Saiyan is, not too sure. We have seen that Kale was able to control her power and she was still an unstoppable force. It’s unsure whether Super Saiyan Kale is on par with Blue Gokuh because we don’t know if he was holding back. After thinking about it, I doubt he was because that blast was huge.

Alright. So, combine Caulifla’s power and potential to Kale’s legendary Super Saiyan power and multiply it several times. What do you get? A wrecking machine. And Kefla has the ability to transform into Super Saiyan which multiplies your power fiftyfold... What a monster Toriyama created

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:06 pm

Strong enough to take on a very fatigued Goku while he is using SSJB with Kaioken stacked on top. It should be noted that the show constantly stresses that Goku hasn't recovered his stamina/energy, and is basically fighting beyond the threshold of power he actually has available to use through sheer willpower and determination. And even further comments on how much it his distinct lack of stamina/energy affects how long he can actually maintain SSJB Kaioken for. So I'd reckon if Kafla were to fight 100% SSJB Goku, and especially 100% SSJB Kaioken Goku, she would lose very much decisively.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Strong enough to take on a very fatigued Goku while he is using SSJB with Kaioken stacked on top. It should be noted that the show constantly stresses that Goku hasn't recovered his stamina/energy, and is basically fighting beyond the threshold of power he actually has available to use through sheer willpower and determination. And even further comments on how much it his distinct lack of stamina/energy affects how long he can actually maintain SSJB Kaioken for. So I'd reckon if Kafla were to fight 100% SSJB Goku, and especially 100% SSJB Kaioken Goku, she would lose very much decisively.
This is quite true.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:Strong enough to take on a very fatigued Goku while he is using SSJB with Kaioken stacked on top. It should be noted that the show constantly stresses that Goku hasn't recovered his stamina/energy, and is basically fighting beyond the threshold of power he actually has available to use through sheer willpower and determination. And even further comments on how much it his distinct lack of stamina/energy affects how long he can actually maintain SSJB Kaioken for. So I'd reckon if Kafla were to fight 100% SSJB Goku, and especially 100% SSJB Kaioken Goku, she would lose very much decisively.
This is quite true.
Thank you.

I think looking back, it's easy to come to the conclusion that Kale and/or Caulifla would get ground into the dust if there were fighting Goku at 100% any he was SSJG or above in terms of strength. They're are still certainly far more powerful than anything we see in in Z, bar perhaps Super Vegetto, but Goku is realistically on a different realm of strength compared to the both of them. I mean, SSJ Kalfa couldn't get the job done against a Goku who wasn't fighting anywhere near 100%

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:50 pm

As powerful as the writers wish it to be.

ssbgoku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ssbgoku » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:07 pm

well, taking in consideration that goku would be very tired and drained, I have ssj2 Kefla above current 100% ssg goku, well possibly ss Kefla would be close too.

Bruma rabu
Regular

Post by Bruma rabu » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:37 pm

Nickolaidas wrote:As powerful as the writers wish it to be.
You don't say? :think:

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:20 pm

Nickolaidas wrote:As powerful as the writers wish it to be.
We're in the "In-Universe Discussion".
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:14 am

Lord Beerus wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:
This is quite true.
Thank you.

I think looking back, it's easy to come to the conclusion that Kale and/or Caulifla would get ground into the dust if there were fighting Goku at 100% any he was SSJG or above in terms of strength. They're are still certainly far more powerful than anything we see in in Z, bar perhaps Super Vegetto, but Goku is realistically on a different realm of strength compared to the both of them. I mean, SSJ Kalfa couldn't get the job done against a Goku who wasn't fighting anywhere near 100%
This is true. I don't think she'd stand a chance against Hit, or Toppo for that matter.

Bruma rabu
Regular

Post by Bruma rabu » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:11 pm

Lord Beerus wrote: Thank you.

I think she could fit in the buu arc pretty well in terms of power levels.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:30 am

Bruma rabu wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote: Thank you.

I think looking back, it's easy to come to the conclusion that Kale and/or Caulifla would get ground into the dust if there were fighting Goku at 100% and he was SSJG or above in terms of strength. They're are still certainly far more powerful than anything we see in in Z, bar perhaps Super Vegetto, but Goku is realistically on a different realm of strength compared to the both of them. I mean, SSJ Kalfa couldn't get the job done against a Goku who wasn't fighting anywhere near 100%
I think she could fit in the buu arc pretty well in terms of power levels.
Nah. It's established before the Future Trunks arc that Goku and Vegeta in their base form are stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks. And back in the Universe 6 arc, Base Cabba is on par with Base Vegeta. And Caulifla and Kale are both established to be stronger than Cabba.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:21 pm

She's forcing Goku to use UI and may even push him further than Jerin did so that strong. In terms of the whole "Goku's tired" excuse which is the new "Goku's holding back", it doesn't hold much weight when he can go up to SsjB and now UI.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

buutenks
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by buutenks » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:20 am

Whis compared ssj kefla to the spirit bomb. So, that's how strong she is. In ssj2 she is even stronger.