Super Shenron Shadow Dragon - The only Concept that should carry over from GT. Here's how it should play out.

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Super Shenron Shadow Dragon - The only Concept that should carry over from GT. Here's how it should play out.

Post by DSB » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:48 pm

For this to play out the best, Freeza HAS to win ToP and make an awful wish which the SS fulfills and then Freeza creates a HAVOC across the Multiverse, Maybe let Freeza be the cunning and dangerous Villain he once was and have him rule over the Gods and Angels and almost nothing can be done about it, for a while. Now they can resolve this after a HUGE arc. Then after a short Goofy arc, the gang and some Gods come to Super Shenron for a wish again. But the events of GT SORTA play out. Out comes a Sentient Shadow Dragon which has been laying dormant inside Super Shenron who wants to wipe off the ENTIRE Omniverse. Not just the present Multiverse with Zeno GP and everyone, but the ENTIRE Past and Present Timeline. Now why does he want that? He can say the same thing the Shadow dragons said. The SUPER DB's were only to be use once in a million years and bla bla bla. But to make it more interesting lets give the Super Shenron the knowlege of the ENTIRE EXISTENCE of all Omniverse, Past or present. He will be mad at how Beerus and Champa used him as a prize for a game. How a God like Zamasu abused his power to destroy all Mortals and Gods. How Freeza tried to ruin the entire present existence. "Zalama didnt create me for personal gains" and shit. And the Shadow Dragon will be so powerful that even GP would have difficulty fighting it. They can have one hell of an arc trying to stop the greatest threat of all time. Even the Angels and GP will have to fight together. And in the end they just ban the usage of ANY Dragon ball [for some time at least]. It will be one hell of a way to finish Super.

PS: Super Shenron having Omniversal knowledge isnt a stretch because he was made by a true God. Also even the Puny earth Shenron knows the existence of Beerus and everything but is limited in Power. Same can be said for the Super Shenron. Unlimited Knowledge but finite power.

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Super Shenron Shadow Dragon - The only Concept that should carry over from GT. Here's how it should play out.

Post by Meshack » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:10 am

...Boring!

Kaboom

Re: Super Shenron Shadow Dragon - The only Concept that should carry over from GT. Here's how it should play out.

Post by Kaboom » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:48 pm

Meshack wrote:...Boring!
If you really think so then there's no need to post.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:09 am

Kaboom wrote:
Meshack wrote:...Boring!
If you really think so then there's no need to post.
Giving my honest opinion. Rehashing ideas is not necessarily good and Dragon Ball needs new and creative things.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:19 pm

Meshack wrote:Giving my honest opinion. Rehashing ideas is not necessarily good and Dragon Ball needs new and creative things.
Even so, a one word response does nothing to promote discussion and is actually discouraged by the forum rules for that reason.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

manwolf
Not-So-Newbie

Post by manwolf » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:34 am

NO, the concept of a shadow dragon is not a concept that the plot can use, is a good concept but in the second or the third saga, now the concept is strange and with no presentation.

The concept that could carry is the black dragon ball saga, maybe with no quest for dragon ball but there are 12 universe, There are a lot of planets and possible enemies.

It is easy to think an explanation for our heroes needs to travel between universe, that is a interesting concept.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:57 am

@manwolf

I wonder the concept of the Dark Dragons are actually pretty good and teach a lesson to the Z-Team about the overuse of the Dragon Balls

It's even downplayed somehow in Dragon Ball Online, for me there is potential here but design aside from 4 Shadow Dragon 3 were pretty bad and there was a lack of adventure to defeat them.

Like why not split the team into 7 groups.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

manwolf
Not-So-Newbie

Post by manwolf » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:02 pm

Yeah the concept is good, the overuse of the dragon balls and the negativity thing, but this is a concept that needs no dragon ball creator no goods and few sagas, if the third saga is not the shadow dragon saga they need to forget the concept.

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:41 pm

DSB wrote:For this to play out the best, Freeza HAS to win ToP and make an awful wish which the SS fulfills and then Freeza creates a HAVOC across the Multiverse, Maybe let Freeza be the cunning and dangerous Villain he once was and have him rule over the Gods and Angels and almost nothing can be done about it, for a while. Now they can resolve this after a HUGE arc. Then after a short Goofy arc, the gang and some Gods come to Super Shenron for a wish again. But the events of GT SORTA play out. Out comes a Sentient Shadow Dragon which has been laying dormant inside Super Shenron who wants to wipe off the ENTIRE Omniverse. Not just the present Multiverse with Zeno GP and everyone, but the ENTIRE Past and Present Timeline. Now why does he want that? He can say the same thing the Shadow dragons said. The SUPER DB's were only to be use once in a million years and bla bla bla. But to make it more interesting lets give the Super Shenron the knowlege of the ENTIRE EXISTENCE of all Omniverse, Past or present. He will be mad at how Beerus and Champa used him as a prize for a game. How a God like Zamasu abused his power to destroy all Mortals and Gods. How Freeza tried to ruin the entire present existence. "Zalama didnt create me for personal gains" and shit. And the Shadow Dragon will be so powerful that even GP would have difficulty fighting it. They can have one hell of an arc trying to stop the greatest threat of all time. Even the Angels and GP will have to fight together. And in the end they just ban the usage of ANY Dragon ball [for some time at least]. It will be one hell of a way to finish Super.

PS: Super Shenron having Omniversal knowledge isnt a stretch because he was made by a true God. Also even the Puny earth Shenron knows the existence of Beerus and everything but is limited in Power. Same can be said for the Super Shenron. Unlimited Knowledge but finite power.
An interesting idea, but won't happen due to Toei trying to make people forget about GT. I personally if they do that then there should be more changes than what you stated. But in the end, they still won't even think about doing it. Plus, it take away from them marketing GT as a separate entity from Super and confuse fans about whether GT is part of the timeline or not.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.