How strong are the Golden Frieza and super saiyan blue transformations?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

xking

How strong are the Golden Frieza and super saiyan blue transformations?

Post by xking » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:04 am

How strong are the Golden Frieza and super saiyan blue transformations? What are there multipliers?

precita
Banned

Re: How strong are the Golden Frieza and super saiyan blue transformations?

Post by precita » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:43 am

They're basically two Super Saiyan Gods stuck together with duct tape.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:58 am

So far the only forms to get official multipliers are Ssj1, 2 & 3. It's said that 4 is 10× stronger than Ssj3 but I haven't seen anything official for that.

Blue can seemingly go up against the likes of Hit, Zamasu & Beerus yet weeklings like #17 can also hold their own against it so take that however you will. The manga so far has done a better job with differentiating and taking the forms seriously so the longer it goes on the better of an idea we'll have but I wouldn't wait for that in the anime if I were you.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:17 pm

I think Golden Freeza is stronger than SSJB.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:52 pm

I'm going to take a wild guess and conclude that SSJB is 2,500x base due in part to Goku having absorbed the SSJG power into his SSJ form during the BOG arc, if he then unlocked the power of a SSJG that has gone SSJ (as SSJB was once described) then it would be 50 x 50 = 2,500.
Golden Freeza on the other hand must be even higher in order for Freeza, whose Final Form was weaker than Base Goku, to becoming stronger than SSJB Goku. Bare minimum I would put Golden Freeza as 3000x his unbuff Final Form, maybe 3500-4000x as a more accurate estimate at least for the early duration of the transformation.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:52 pm

There are no multipliers for God/Blue/Golden Freeza.

MarCas92
Regular

Post by MarCas92 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:18 pm

Oh Boy! Math Time! Full Disclosure: Power Levels and Power Scaling discussions are dumb and unproductive. They add nothing to the overall story and focus on a part of the world that really doesn't interest me that much. BUT BOY ARE THEY FUN TO DISCUSS!!!!

Freeza's Base Power is 530,000. He claims by training he can reach 1.2 Million. His Full Power 100% is stated to be 120,000,000 so we have to assume that he means 1.2 Million while in base. So his Full Power is his Base Form X 226.5 if we assume it's a multiplier. For simplicities sake we are going to low ball every character just to show how ridiculous this is. If Freeza did reach 1.2 Million, then his 100% in Final Form would be 271 Million.

Gokus 1st Official SS is 150 Million. He has that exact same Power against Yakon in the Boo Arc so we have to assume he was holding back, since he's obviously stronger than when he fought Freeza. But even using that, that means his SS3 Form Power Level is a MINIMUM of 1.2 Billion.

Beerus can knock out a 1.2 Billion with a Love Tap. At 70% Regular SSJGod Goku can at least keep up. SSJ Blue is stronger than that and Golden Freeza is even stronger than SSJBlue. Even if we say Freeza doubled his 1.2 Million prediction. Golden Freeza would need to be 2 Times Multiplier to almost reach a SSJ 3 HOLDING BACK!

So the Multiplier for Golden Freeza has to be RIDICULOUS!
How do you get into the Ginyu Force? With a letter of RECOOMEndation!

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:17 am

Stronger in relation to what? I assume you meant their normal states. Well both the Saiyans in base and Freeza in his final form seemed to be in the same general range as each other. Once they transformed the advantage shifted over to the tyrant. Concerning multipliers, they have to be somewhere in the thousands minimum. The original three forms are purported to give a 400x multiplier altogether. Super Saiyan red is described as belonging to an unimaginable realm of power for Goku. You could infer from that statement that red is superior to Vegetto even as a hypothetical SSJ3. Vegetto in his base state should already be dozens to hundreds of times stronger than SSJ3 Goku. When you stack atop the golden haired transformations you're looking at a cumulative boost anywhere from the single digit thousands minimum to double digit thousands multiple relative to SSJ3 Goku and by extension that number goes up to the hundreds of thousands to millions when comparing the unfused Base Saiyans to SSJ3 Vegetto.

So in total the red form looks to be giving a boost that might journey up into the millions multiplier. From red to blue our best comparative piece is Goku's performance against Kefla. When using just SSJG he was clearly on the losing end of their fight with no ground apparently gained. Once he transformed into blue followed by Kefla transforming the momentum appeared to be equalised. Applying the 50x multiplier to Kefla suggests that the transition from SSJG to SSJB is minimally comparable to it with good evidence to suggest that it's even superior in its multiplication of the user's power.

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:27 am

MarCas92 wrote:Oh Boy! Math Time! Full Disclosure: Power Levels and Power Scaling discussions are dumb and unproductive. They add nothing to the overall story and focus on a part of the world that really doesn't interest me that much. BUT BOY ARE THEY FUN TO DISCUSS!!!!

Freeza's Base Power is 530,000. He claims by training he can reach 1.2 Million. His Full Power 100% is stated to be 120,000,000 so we have to assume that he means 1.2 Million while in base. So his Full Power is his Base Form X 226.5 if we assume it's a multiplier. For simplicities sake we are going to low ball every character just to show how ridiculous this is. If Freeza did reach 1.2 Million, then his 100% in Final Form would be 271 Million.

Gokus 1st Official SS is 150 Million. He has that exact same Power against Yakon in the Boo Arc so we have to assume he was holding back, since he's obviously stronger than when he fought Freeza. But even using that, that means his SS3 Form Power Level is a MINIMUM of 1.2 Billion.

Beerus can knock out a 1.2 Billion with a Love Tap. At 70% Regular SSJGod Goku can at least keep up. SSJ Blue is stronger than that and Golden Freeza is even stronger than SSJBlue. Even if we say Freeza doubled his 1.2 Million prediction. Golden Freeza would need to be 2 Times Multiplier to almost reach a SSJ 3 HOLDING BACK!

So the Multiplier for Golden Freeza has to be RIDICULOUS!
Not that it lowers the ridiculousness any, I'm sure, if you math it out, but Freeza had to have well overshot the 1.2 million target the script gives him, considering that Piccolo and co. were unable to stand up to even his first form. (Which means his first form alone should be at least as strong as Androids 17 and 18, for example.) There's no reason to think non-Golden final-form Freeza isn't some order of magnitudes stronger than pure Boo.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:36 am

The recent fights with Kefla and Jiren definitely paint SSBlue (in the anime) as being dozens of times stronger then God is, likely x50 since it's supposed to be an SSGods version of a Super Saiyan.

Golden Freeza is quite a bit above x50, Base Goku was kicking Freeza's ass in his true form but when Freeza went Golden, Goku was getting on the receiving end of an ass whooping himself.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

manwolf
Not-So-Newbie

Post by manwolf » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:33 am

I have one theory about multipliers. A saiyan god is fifty times stronger than a super saiyan. A super saiyan blue is two times stronger that a super saiyan god cause he is pretty much a ssj2 version of a super saiyan god.

Golden frieza also have a fifty times stronger that a his normal from but Frieza is between a super saiyan 2 and a super saiyan 3 in therms of power so he is two times stronger that a super saiyan blue but he also loses the power.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:06 pm

Cipher wrote:Not that it lowers the ridiculousness any, I'm sure, if you math it out, but Freeza had to have well overshot the 1.2 million target the script gives him, considering that Piccolo and co. were unable to stand up to even his first form. (Which means his first form alone should be at least as strong as Androids 17 and 18, for example.) There's no reason to think non-Golden final-form Freeza isn't some order of magnitudes stronger than pure Boo.
Android 17 & 18? For his first form to pwn SSJ Gohan, Freeza's range is easily anywhere between Perfect Cell and some form of Majin Boo. It should also be mentioned that SSJ Gotenks was intent on fighting Freeza's first form but Freeza wasn't too impressed, Bulma even says that Freeza is not an enemy that Gotenks can beat. I doubt that Freeza would even need to be in his final form to be magnitudes stronger than Pure Boo.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:09 pm

theherodjl wrote:Android 17 & 18? For his first form to pwn SSJ Gohan, Freeza's range is easily anywhere between Perfect Cell and some form of Majin Boo. It should also be mentioned that SSJ Gotenks was intent on fighting Freeza's first form but Freeza wasn't too impressed, Bulma even says that Freeza is not an enemy that Gotenks can beat. I doubt that Freeza would even need to be in his final form to be magnitudes stronger than Pure Boo.
I agree, but I was trying to go for a bare minimum, considering that, if I recall correctly, he only gets one in on base Gohan in the movie, which could conceivably make Piccolo's hesitance to fight him the best measuring point (and Piccolo was last established to be relatively on par with the androids).

But I agree; he'd be much further along than that, and I feel it's hard to not come away getting that sense.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:56 pm

We'll I cant give you an exact number for golden Frieza (none can right now) but I can give you a visual idea.

Ok so we know that from our starting point's Base Goku and Final Form Frieza seem on reasonable equal footing but it's blatantly clear Goku has the edge.

So...

Base Goku - SS (50x) - SS2 (2x) - SS3 (4x) - SSG (Unknown, possibly superior to Fusion + SS ) - SSGSS (Unknown but superior to SSG)

Final Form Frieza----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Golden Frieza.

As it stands Golden Frieza might have the single largest multiplier in the entire franchise.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:58 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:We'll I cant give you an exact number for golden Frieza (none can right now) but I can give you a visual idea.

Ok so we know that from our starting point's Base Goku and Final Form Frieza seem on reasonable equal footing but it's blatantly clear Goku has the edge.

So...

Base Goku - SS (50x) - SS2 (2x) - SS3 (4x) - SSG (Unknown, possibly superior to Fusion + SS ) - SSGSS (Unknown but superior to SSG)

Final Form Frieza----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Golden Frieza.

As it stands Golden Frieza might have the single largest multiplier in the entire franchise.
SSGod is supposed to be far superior to SSJ3 Vegetto who himself is superior to SSJ3 Goku in base going by Goku's statements and the Daizenshuu.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:14 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:We'll I cant give you an exact number for golden Frieza (none can right now) but I can give you a visual idea.

So...

SSGod is supposed to be far superior to SSJ3 Vegetto who himself is superior to SSJ3 Goku in base going by Goku's statements and the Daizenshuu.
Now I will say that your probably right and that's what I believe but I say superior to Fusion + SS as the lowest possible estimation because without hard statements from the creators or an actually fight their is some level of speculation on this subject. So I go with the lowest reasonable statement we can make.

However given their reaction to SSGSS burning out the fusion, total shock, you could argue that Goku was unaware of how SS3 would have affected Vegito's fusion time. So he would have only been talking about power and that would mean SSG > Fusion + SS3.

But the point still stands Golden Frieza's multiplier is horrifyingly gigantic!

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:22 pm

Lord Frieza wrote: Now I will say that your probably right and that's what I believe but I say superior to Fusion + SS as the lowest possible estimation because without hard statements from the creators or an actually fight their is some level of speculation on this subject. So I go with the lowest reasonable statement we can make.

However given their reaction to SSGSS burning out the fusion, total shock, you could argue that Goku was unaware of how SS3 would have affected Vegito's fusion time. So he would have only been talking about power and that would mean SSG > Fusion + SS3.

But the point still stands Golden Frieza's multiplier is horrifyingly gigantic!
Yeah, I was supporting your statement. There's also the fact that Goku states SSGod was a realm of power he'd never imagined and that was while he was still holding back, so logically it's far beyond Vegetto.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:01 am

Given in RoF, Base Goku > Fourth form Freeza and SSB Goku < Golden Freeza, it can be implied that the multiplier for Golden is much higher than the multiplier from base to SSB. However, currently, Goku's base is much higher than it was in RoF. Freeza also did some "image" training. Now, they are essentially equal as they did knock each other out. Though, one can argue that Golden Freeza is still more powerful since Goku reverted to base form after the knock out and Freeza did not, but that could just be lazy animation. We will find out once the manga catches up to see the same fight.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

PerhapsTheOtherOne
I Live Here

Post by PerhapsTheOtherOne » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:08 am

Honestly, the thing people debate about the most isn't really how strong the Golden Evolution and SSB forms are. We know they're very strong, but not on the level of the Hakaishin. It's pretty simple there.

What we argue about is just how they relate to the characters' non-"god level" states. Base, SS, etc.

For example, some folks believe base Goku is only a little bit stronger than his Buu Saga self, and thus SSB is way, WAY stronger than even SS3. Others, like myself, believe base Goku to rest somewhere along the lines of Majin buu, with SSB "only" being many thousands of times stronger.

The end result is the same, but everyone argues about what the in-between differences are.