Gokus Final Form

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MarCas92
Regular

Gokus Final Form

Post by MarCas92 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:41 pm

So I said this as a joke with friends when discussing the ToP Arc and now I realize it’s an all too real possibility. Are we going to have Goku someday achieve “Mastered Ultra Instinct Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaio-Ken x 20”. I know it’s ridiculous but the way modern DB has been handling transformations makes me think this might actually be a thing that could happen.

Gotta have those toy sales!
How do you get into the Ginyu Force? With a letter of RECOOMEndation!

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Gokus Final Form

Post by KBABZ » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:05 pm

I personally don't think Goku (or any other Saiyans) would have a final transformation simply because that's now how they work. It feels different from Frieza's "set list setlist" in that they keep discovering and finding more. Then again it wouldn't surprise me if Frieza found a form above Golden too... I guess so long as there's a more powerful opponent, there will always be a transformation to top it (and a villain to top that).

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:09 pm

MarCas92 wrote:So I said this as a joke with friends when discussing the ToP Arc and now I realize it’s an all too real possibility. Are we going to have Goku someday achieve “Mastered Ultra Instinct Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaio-Ken x 20” ?
He can't control UI so he'll most likely train until he can which will result in a mastered version of it. DB isn't going to end anytime soon so he'll eventually be able to use it with Blue and later down the line when that's not enough he'll use both with Kaioken.

We already have blue kaioken so what's UI added to it ? we'll probably get something even crazier later once that's irrelevant.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Khandom101
Beyond Newbie

Post by Khandom101 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:37 pm

The only thing I want is for super saiyan 3 to be somehow relevant, out of all the transformation this legit felt as if It was the pinnacle of saiyan power. Goku should use this form more often.