How does Saiyan biology works ?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

How does Saiyan biology works ?

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:22 am

From the Oozaru form to the different Super Saiyan transformation and the different ki we were been introduce. I always wondered how biology wise how their different transformation worked at a cellular level ?

For exemple how the Blutz wave trigger the transformation does the brain have a receptor specialized to perceive this special wave lenght and then free a certain hormone through the organism which then process the transformation ?

And with the Ki and tingle in the back, I think we can assume that the biological tank of energy is situated there, which makes sense biologicaly wise. Also when the Saiyan transform him/herself into a Super Saiyan, how does the Ki affect the Melanin of the hair does the Ki combin with it or something else ?

I wish to make this thread a serious discution about Saiyan biology and on how people see the thing seriously.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: How does Saiyan biology works ?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:51 am

The Oozaru transformation is about as scientific as the werewolf transformation upon which it was based. i.e. not much.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: How does Saiyan biology works ?

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:16 am

How does work then the werewolf transformation biologicaly speaking ? :o
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu