Assuming a Mortal like Goku or Jiren has enough power to one shot a universe, how will they able to achieve it?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Assuming a Mortal like Goku or Jiren has enough power to one shot a universe, how will they able to achieve it?

Post by DSB » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:37 am

I just cant see then using a full power ki blast at the center of the universe which will blow everything else up.

How can they do it?

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Assuming a Mortal like Goku or Jiren has enough power to one shot a universe, how will they able to achieve it?

Post by KBABZ » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:13 am

One possible way would be to place themselves in a space outside one of the universes and fire at it from there (bursting the bubble, or something?). Another would be expending all their energy in a massive suicidal blast like Chiaotzu or Vegeta did.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Assuming a Mortal like Goku or Jiren has enough power to one shot a universe, how will they able to achieve it?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:45 am

Probably by creating those odd shockwaves and causing everything in the universe to disintegrate. Possibly including themselves.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Tsufuru
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Tsufuru » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:04 am

a ki blast like zeno did to future trunks timeline.

if some1 is universal level that he can do it just like some1 whos planet level can blow up a planet.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:14 am

Tsufuru wrote:a ki blast like zeno did to future trunks timeline.

if some1 is universal level that he can do it just like some1 whos planet level can blow up a planet.
That's not a ki blast, that's his erasing power.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Tsufuru
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Tsufuru » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:08 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:

it was diffrent than his erasing technique.
doesnt matter anyways, if some1 got universal energy than that means he can destroy the universe especialy in dragonball.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Tsufuru wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:

it was diffrent than his erasing technique.
doesnt matter anyways, if some1 got universal energy than that means he can destroy the universe especialy in dragonball.
No, it was the same power. He just used it on a larger scale.

And the question posed by the OP is how said destruction would occur. I've already given my input on the matter earlier.

Galan007
Regular

Post by Galan007 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Based on what we've seen so far, the most likely option is via the 'actuality ripples' that were generated during the battle between SSG Goku and Beerus:
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Gods have far more esoteric means of universal erasure than what any mortal has yet displayed. /shrug

Tsufuru
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Tsufuru » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:23 pm

it was simple shockwaves.
also when it comes to atack size , first form frieza casualy made a moon sized atack to destroy planet vegeta.
and that not counting the explosion.
now imaging what king of atack jiren can do if he wants.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:10 pm

This is one of those hypothetical things. Like how Cell thought he could destroy a solar system with a horizontal beam. Unless the planets were somehow aligned behind where Gohan was standing (including Mercury and Venus) I somehow don't think he could have pulled that off.

Tsufuru
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Tsufuru » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:14 pm

Kataphrut wrote:This is one of those hypothetical things. Like how Cell thought he could destroy a solar system with a horizontal beam. Unless the planets were somehow aligned behind where Gohan was standing (including Mercury and Venus) I somehow don't think he could have pulled that off.
or he could of let his kamehame ha explode like goku did vs cell.
just like piccolo destroyed the moon with a small beam.
kamehame was never stated or implied it cant caus a explosion when it hit its target and we saw it doing exactly that already so yh.
also 23rd budokai goku was stated to be able to shatter the moon with his super kamehame ha in the guidebook.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:22 pm

Tsufuru wrote:
Kataphrut wrote:This is one of those hypothetical things. Like how Cell thought he could destroy a solar system with a horizontal beam. Unless the planets were somehow aligned behind where Gohan was standing (including Mercury and Venus) I somehow don't think he could have pulled that off.
kamehame was never stated or implied it cant caus a explosion when it hit its target and we saw it doing exactly that already so yh.
also 23rd budokai goku was stated to be able to shatter the moon with his super kamehame ha in the guidebook.
The sun contains something like over 99% of the mass in the solar system, so if you destroy the sun you have effectively destroyed the solar system anyway. Whether Cell could do that I will leave up to others.

Tsufuru
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Tsufuru » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:22 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
Tsufuru wrote:
The sun contains something like over 99% of the mass in the solar system, so if you destroy the sun you have effectively destroyed the solar system anyway. Whether Cell could do that I will leave up to others.
why wouldnt he be able?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:29 pm

Tsufuru wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:
Tsufuru wrote: or he could of let his kamehame ha explode like goku did vs cell.
why wouldnt he be able?
Ask someone who has a strong opinion about it. Aka, not me.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:38 pm

Go to the center of the universe and use an explosive wave that will spread across the universe destroying each planet.

Or maybe place a blast full of all your energy into the center of the universe and then detonate it so that the explosion is big enough to destroy the universe
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:27 am

When Goku SS God and Beerus fought, they created that sphere with high-density energy, which would destroy the universe if exploded (and they were in the edge of universe 7, not in the center). So I think an effective way is just create a sphere with massive power and then make it explode.