Why are the Guide Angels spared?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Galan007
Regular

Why are the Guide Angels spared?

Post by Galan007 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:55 pm

When Zen-Oh erases universes- why do the Guide Angels get to survive, when even the GoDs and Kaioshin of each universe are deleted?

Eire
Advanced Regular

Re: Why are the Guide Angels spared?

Post by Eire » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:00 pm

My guess is that they aren't considered a part of universe, just expats on contracts. Other gods are born and breed in mortal realms.
Per aspera ad astra, man!

Women belong in the kitchen.
Men belong in the kitchen.
Everyone belongs in the kitchen, the kitchen has food

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:47 am

They don’t get erased since they are dispatched from elsewhere (by Zenoh). They aren’t chosen like the Hakaishin and Kaiohshin are. Plus, the Guide Angels just help guide the Hakaishin and probably even the Kaiohshin if they actually work together.

Galan007
Regular

Post by Galan007 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:32 am

I know Angels are dispatched by Zen-Oh, but Zen-Oh isn't exactly the most logical/rational being either. That's why it kind of surprises me that he'd even care about their survival one way or the other. /shrug

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:18 pm

Galan007 wrote:I know Angels are dispatched by Zen-Oh, but Zen-Oh isn't exactly the most logical/rational being either. That's why it kind of surprises me that he'd even care about their survival one way or the other. /shrug
Zenoh is the king of all universes. He has authority over them all. He may seem childish (because that’s what he’s suppose to be) but he has logical reasoning and knows what to do in regards to the universes.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:50 pm

Galan007 wrote:I know Angels are dispatched by Zen-Oh, but Zen-Oh isn't exactly the most logical/rational being either. That's why it kind of surprises me that he'd even care about their survival one way or the other. /shrug
I think that level of rational thinking might be the product of his chief advisor, the Grand Priest.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Smilodon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smilodon » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:54 pm

I think the angels are from other place outside the 12 universes...Whis said once he is from that other side.
Vados Sama!