What if Perfect Cell met Dabura/Babidi and Buu?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Professor Freeza
Temporarily Banned

What if Perfect Cell met Dabura/Babidi and Buu?

Post by Professor Freeza » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:50 am

Not our Timeline's Cell. Lets say in another unseen Timeline Bulma Never manages to get the Time Machine right. Even Future Trunks loses and dies. Now with an open field, the Androids rule the planet... Until Imperfect Cell arrives. Cell Somehow manages to beat both and become Perfect. But he doesnt leave the Earth, yet. Bored of lack of Challenges, he decides to Train for his eventual; Venture into space. Somehow he surpasses this Timeline's Super Perfect Cell and reaches the level of this Timeline's Buu arc SSj3 Goku in a few years.

Now just as he is about to blow up earth and leave, he senses a Big Power. Dabura and Babidi somehow managed to wake up Buu by gathered Energy from other worlds. Cell goes to them and see Dabura, Fat Buu and Babidi.

What happens then? Does Cell kill them? Does he falls under Babidi's Control? Does Buu makes him into a Chocolate and eats him up?

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: What if Perfect Cell met Dabura/Babidi and Buu?

Post by Lionel » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:37 am

There's several unknown variables in this hypothetical. Would Cell's vanity allow him to come to terms with the concept of others posing any danger to him? Gohan is never offered the chance to humble him so that pretentious delusion of supremacy in his mind should still be there. You then have Babidi's magical abilities and the possibility of them functioning correctly on a being like Cell.

My personal responce is that Babidi likely wouldn't feel any need to try and mentally ensnare Cell. After all, Buu has already been released. Babidi's confidence in his ambitions for universal domination should already be at their peak with his trump card now on the field. Cell does admittedly provide a good alternative resource here, but something tells me that Babidi's dedication to the factionalist banner of Majin and the pseudo-idolatrous semblance of Buu would compel him to have Buu kill Cell -- in part as a demonstration to those who he might have magically tuned in to the battle. Using Cell as an example of what happens to those that oppose Babidi sounds like it would be a more in-character decision for him. Where Dabura fits in all of this is kind of up in the air. If Cell appears and Dabura opts to fight him first then he would be killed outright. Should Buu somehow be made to fight first then it would demonstrate to Dabura that Buu isn't just a gelatinous pink humanoid imbecile. Gaining a newfound respect for Buu and making sure not to overstep his boundaries is about the only way I could Dabura surviving here.

Concerning the fight itself, I could see three different scenarios happening. The first would entail a long drawn out battle with Buu ultimately coming out the victor by either turning Cell into candy or obliterating him with a ki attack. The second would have Cell winning via a mirror repeat of the self-destruct scene, except he and Buu would be teleported to a different planet before he can explode. Both would regenerate except now Cell has a zenkai and is able to kill Buu. Babidi is stunned but gathers his wits and proceeds to try and ensnare Cell. If it doesn't work then Cell will likely hunt them down and kill them. Alternatively, should it succeed you would have a dangerous Babidi with an SSJ3 tier Cell and Dabura on the loose.

Two of the above three scenarios has Cell being killed or turned into an obedient subordinate of Babidi's. I think a showdown in this hypothetical is stacked against him.

Professor Freeza
Temporarily Banned

Re: What if Perfect Cell met Dabura/Babidi and Buu?

Post by Professor Freeza » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:40 am

Lionel wrote:There's several unknown variables in this hypothetical. Would Cell's vanity allow him to come to terms with the concept of others posing any danger to him? Gohan is never offered the chance to humble him so that pretentious delusion of supremacy in his mind should still be there. You then have Babidi's magical abilities and the possibility of them functioning correctly on a being like Cell.

My personal responce is that Babidi likely wouldn't feel any need to try and mentally ensnare Cell. After all, Buu has already been released. Babidi's confidence in his ambitions for universal domination should already be at their peak with his trump card now on the field. Cell does admittedly provide a good alternative resource here, but something tells me that Babidi's dedication to the factionalist banner of Majin and the pseudo-idolatrous semblance of Buu would compel him to have Buu kill Cell -- in part as a demonstration to those who he might have magically tuned in to the battle. Using Cell as an example of what happens to those that oppose Babidi sounds like it would be a more in-character decision for him. Where Dabura fits in all of this is kind of up in the air. If Cell appears and Dabura opts to fight him first then he would be killed outright. Should Buu somehow be made to fight first then it would demonstrate to Dabura that Buu isn't just a gelatinous pink humanoid imbecile. Gaining a newfound respect for Buu and making sure not to overstep his boundaries is about the only way I could Dabura surviving here.

Concerning the fight itself, I could see three different scenarios happening. The first would entail a long drawn out battle with Buu ultimately coming out the victor by either turning Cell into candy or obliterating him with a ki attack. The second would have Cell winning via a mirror repeat of the self-destruct scene, except he and Buu would be teleported to a different planet before he can explode. Both would regenerate except now Cell has a zenkai and is able to kill Buu. Babidi is stunned but gathers his wits and proceeds to try and ensnare Cell. If it doesn't work then Cell will likely hunt them down and kill them. Alternatively, should it succeed you would have a dangerous Babidi with an SSJ3 tier Cell and Dabura on the loose.

Two of the above three scenarios has Cell being killed or turned into an obedient subordinate of Babidi's. I think a showdown in this hypothetical is stacked against him.
You make a good reasoning. Thanks