Goku has been getting shipped a lot lately.

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Goku has been getting shipped a lot lately.

Post by Tai Lung » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:46 pm

CTAkuma wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
CTAkuma wrote: Leeching of others for food or to take care of your children is not a healthy relationship, GokuXCaulifla does not work in context to the show, the only thing they share in common is their lust for battle or hunger for food which all saiyans have, at that point it is as ridiculous as GokuXBroly etc.

Chi Chi went the extra mile to get her children education and a healthy lifestyle which Goku does not care about, she is a good mother in the context of being parents. I'm sorry Caulifla doesn't work in my eyes, its as ridiculous as KaleXBroly

does not have to loot food you will remember that goku as a child survives hunting animals and goku cooked them, I never need anything else because that this provides the nature.
nobody denies that chichi was a good mother I am aware of that, since it was created to this basically kept an order in the home and an earthling, environment but that was also what their children wanted as they act more like earthlings, has nothing to do with keep a relationship of a couple which as I said does not work if they can be away for years if seen and none is needed.
goku is selfish the same admitted, the prefer to be away from his family and a peaceful life of a normal human to continue his training and become stronger the only way to maintain a relationship without moving away is to have a partner who has his same love for the fights that the but at the same time is a good person and does not force him to do something that he is not or that he leaves the martial arts
I can not think of anyone else, I rarely think that a ship with goku works but this seems a valid option
I do not like the broly x kale lol first of all the first one is an evil killer with mental traumas and kale is a shy girl who does not control her own hidden power seems a bad example
Really any saiyanXGoku works by this logic since all of them have a love for battle, again Caulifla is not unique in that regard. I heavily disagree that Goku would stoop willingly for a partner unless he/she tricks him like Chi Chi did.

Its just wish fulfillment and the age gap is present, again if Goku really needed a fighting partner he literally could have picked any other saiyan

the same thing if goku only look for whoever gives food and who cares for children then anyone could do it their way kaiosama, piccolo or their friends etc
got married without knowing a lot about that either is not that it's a good thing

being fair ...Caulifla is the only living Saiyan woman who is not evil with whom she has much in common
While there is no confirmed age, it should not be a problem at all
I do not think so, kale would not work because he hates fighting he would end up hating him

anyway I do not think we can agree :lol:

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Goku has been getting shipped a lot lately.

Post by CTAkuma » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:07 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
CTAkuma wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:

does not have to loot food you will remember that goku as a child survives hunting animals and goku cooked them, I never need anything else because that this provides the nature.
nobody denies that chichi was a good mother I am aware of that, since it was created to this basically kept an order in the home and an earthling, environment but that was also what their children wanted as they act more like earthlings, has nothing to do with keep a relationship of a couple which as I said does not work if they can be away for years if seen and none is needed.
goku is selfish the same admitted, the prefer to be away from his family and a peaceful life of a normal human to continue his training and become stronger the only way to maintain a relationship without moving away is to have a partner who has his same love for the fights that the but at the same time is a good person and does not force him to do something that he is not or that he leaves the martial arts
I can not think of anyone else, I rarely think that a ship with goku works but this seems a valid option
I do not like the broly x kale lol first of all the first one is an evil killer with mental traumas and kale is a shy girl who does not control her own hidden power seems a bad example
Really any saiyanXGoku works by this logic since all of them have a love for battle, again Caulifla is not unique in that regard. I heavily disagree that Goku would stoop willingly for a partner unless he/she tricks him like Chi Chi did.

Its just wish fulfillment and the age gap is present, again if Goku really needed a fighting partner he literally could have picked any other saiyan

the same thing if goku only look for whoever gives food and who cares for children then anyone could do it their way kaiosama, piccolo or their friends etc
got married without knowing a lot about that either is not that it's a good thing

being fair ...Caulifla is the only living Saiyan woman who is not evil with whom she has much in common
While there is no confirmed age, it should not be a problem at all
I do not think so, kale would not work because he hates fighting he would end up hating him

anyway I do not think we can agree :lol:
I implied that Goku could be gay, who knows. Yeah i guess we agree to disagree