Who is the most bad-tempered between...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Who is the most bad-tempered between...

Post by BrolyKale » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:22 pm

Vegeta
Caulifla
Broly
Kale

I'd say Vegeta
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Dorexx
Regular

Re: Who is the most bad-tempered between...

Post by Dorexx » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:24 pm

Broly. :|
酷签名

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:58 pm

Dorexx wrote:Broly. :|
hmm... he is more uncontrollable/violent and insane than bad tempered.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Black Hawk
Regular

Post by Black Hawk » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:01 pm

Out of the four, I'd have to say Caulifla is the most bad-tempered. Vegeta has become much more agreeable and more likely to scoff and turn away than immediately let his fists fly over the years, and Broli was never so much bad-tempered as he was unstable and borderline insane; in fact, he was ordinarily quite calm whenever Kakarotto wasn't around. Kale also isn't so much bad-tempered as she is out-of-control and not-herself when she transforms; she's even more passive than Broli otherwise. Caulifla, on the other hand, at least in the anime, comes off to me as nothing more than a jerk. She went from demanding that Cabba insult Kale so that Kale will transform to yelling at him and even threatening him immediately afterward.
"Reign supreme? In your dreams; you'll never make me bow.
Kick my ass? I'm world-class and Super Saiyan now."

I BURN - Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams, RWBY Volume 1 Soundtrack

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Black Hawk wrote:Out of the four, I'd have to say Caulifla is the most bad-tempered. Vegeta has become much more agreeable and more likely to scoff and turn away than immediately let his fists fly over the years, and Broli was never so much bad-tempered as he was unstable and borderline insane; in fact, he was ordinarily quite calm whenever Kakarotto wasn't around. Kale also isn't so much bad-tempered as she is out-of-control and not-herself when she transforms; she's even more passive than Broli otherwise. Caulifla, on the other hand, at least in the anime, comes off to me as nothing more than a jerk. She went from demanding that Cabba insult Kale so that Kale will transform to yelling at him and even threatening him immediately afterward.
I was hesitating between Caulifla and Vegeta... but you are right Caulifla probably takes the cake.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Broly. All it takes is mentioning "carrot" and he goes from this;

A mind controlled, passive (if tall) Saiyan, to this;

https://youtu.be/hXBrmlcADJA

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:23 pm

Jackalope89 wrote:Broly. All it takes is mentioning "carrot" and he goes from this;

Well he was violent since his young age, he doesn't need Kakarot around him to go on a rampage. He is only "passive" because of the mind control.

https://youtu.be/vFDshT2f0Mg
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned

Post by ToshioWrites » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:36 pm

Caulifla easily

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:38 pm

BrolyKale wrote:
Jackalope89 wrote:Broly. All it takes is mentioning "carrot" and he goes from this;

Well he was violent since his young age, he doesn't need Kakarot around him to go on a rampage. He is only "passive" because of the mind control.

A mind control device that, until the mentioning of "Kakarot", had kept him passive. And yet, he annihilated the device in rage and anger when he heard that name.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm

Jackalope89 wrote:
BrolyKale wrote:

A mind control device that, until the mentioning of "Kakarot", had kept him passive. And yet, he annihilated the device in rage and anger when he heard that name.
That's not exactly what happened, Broly only broke the device because Goku's power awakened Broly's Saiyan instincts.
[spoiler]Image
this was also mentioned in Dokkan Battle
Image[/spoiler]

he wasn't angry at all, just that his saiyan's instincts have been awakened by Goku's power and he was fighting off his mind control. Like I said Broly is violent/insane since his young age due to his overwhelming power, bad-tempered doesn't suit him.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:28 am

Vegeta. I agree Broly is more insane than bad-tempered.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.