Hakaishin Toppo is the scariest thing in DB Super, ever

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Professor Freeza
Temporarily Banned

Hakaishin Toppo is the scariest thing in DB Super, ever

Post by Professor Freeza » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:54 am

https://screenshots.firefox.com/nxhJ0iT ... alltime.tv

Just look at it.I wonder if they took the idea and the color scheme from Xenoverse "Villainous" characters.

sintzu
Banned

Re: Hakaishin Toppo is the scariest thing in DB Super, ever

Post by sintzu » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:17 pm

Come to think of it, there's some similarities to XV's Villainous mode. Fans usually complain about Vegeta not getting to take down anyone important, that's about to change (hopefully). When those titles were released we were asking why would he need to risk his life to fight him, now we know as it seems like blowing himself up is what's needed just to move him a bit let alone take him down. In the manga Beerus told him he could probably take down another universe's destroyer so this is what he may have been talking about, something I wish the anime brought up as well.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Professor Freeza
Temporarily Banned

Post by Professor Freeza » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:35 pm

sintzu wrote:Come to think of it, there's some similarities to XV's Villainous mode. Fans usually complain about Vegeta not getting to take down anyone important, that's about to change (hopefully). When those titles were released we were asking why would he need to risk his life to fight him, now we know as it seems like blowing himself up is what's needed just to move him a bit let alone take him down. In the manga Beerus told him he could probably take down another universe's destroyer so this is what he may have been talking about, something I wish the anime brought up as well.
Anime dont need to say it. If Toppo truly becomes a GoD, Vegeta taking him down will just prove he can down out any of the GoD's.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Professor Freeza wrote:If Toppo truly becomes a GoD, Vegeta taking him down will just prove he can down out any of the GoD's.
Beerus is going to wet his pants if Vegeta knocks him out. :lol:

I know this won't happen but it'd be the funniest thing to see Vegeta turn to Beerus and...

Professor Freeza
Temporarily Banned

Post by Professor Freeza » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:32 pm

sintzu wrote:
Professor Freeza wrote:If Toppo truly becomes a GoD, Vegeta taking him down will just prove he can down out any of the GoD's.

I know this won't happen but it'd be the funniest thing to see Vegeta turn to Beerus and...

That'd be a way to end the series. Started with Vegeta scared AF of Beerus. Ends with Beerus scared of Vegeta

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:08 pm

I'm just wondering if this means that Toppo will even be as strong as any of the Hakaishin we've seen thus far? As far as we know, being handed the role of Hakaishin doesn't automatically raise one's power to rival Beerus. Going back to the Boo arc and Rou Kaioshin's statement on Beerus sealing him in the Z Sword, Beerus was once less powerful than Super Boo despite being the Hakaishin so its possible that a Hakaishin 'boost' isn't something that multiplies the strength of the user by any gigantic number.
We all know that U7 is likely not going to be erased and since that means that they have a chance of winning then having two Hakaishin-tier opponents(Jiren & Hakaishin Toppo) fighting simultaneously really narrows the odds, at least without Goku & Vegeta pulling off some miracle or freak accident to eliminate two fighters quite a bit stronger than them. I'd like to imagine that Toppo will receive the Hakaishin power-up but it won't make him as strong as Jiren and it may be beyond his immediate control, being unable to handle purely destructive power so soon after becoming a Hakaishin.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:16 pm

theherodjl wrote:I'm just wondering if this means that Toppo will even be as strong as any of the Hakaishin we've seen thus far ?

Goku & Vegeta pulling off some miracle or freak accident to eliminate two fighters quite a bit stronger than them.
I don't think he'll be as strong as Beerus nor do I think he'll be the weakest one so maybe somewhere in the middle or a bit lower.

Vegeta can team up with Freeza to take down Toppo as we've yet to see Freeza truly go all out so him and a fully powered up Blue Vegeta should be enough. We also don't know everything about UI so Goku still has a chance of pulling more power out of it.

Professor Freeza
Temporarily Banned

Post by Professor Freeza » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:00 pm

theherodjl wrote:Going back to the Boo arc and Rou Kaioshin's statement on Beerus sealing him in the Z Sword, Beerus was once less powerful than Super Boo despite being the Hakaishin

What? Where is that said?

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:29 pm

Professor Freeza wrote:
theherodjl wrote:Going back to the Boo arc and Rou Kaioshin's statement on Beerus sealing him in the Z Sword, Beerus was once less powerful than Super Boo despite being the Hakaishin

What? Where is that said?
Its a brief statement by Rou Kaioshin about how the person who sealed him in the Z Sword "wasn't as bad" as Majin Boo. Admittedly though, Rou Kaioshin's wording is sort of vague because whether he's talking about the strength of Beerus or the evil that Beerus is capable of is not clear. Since strength comparisons are commonplace in DB and Rou Kaioshin mentions Beerus' action (75 million years ago) in a matter-of-fact manner regarding the threat of Majin Boo, I always took it to mean that Rou Kaioshin was talking about strength. This is reinforced by the fact that Beerus isn't truly evil or a threat to Rou Kaioshin because killing him during that time would have also meant Beerus' death, one reason why he sealed Rou Kaioshin in the sword instead.
It makes more sense that Beerus would have gotten to his current level of power through training for millions of years then just receiving the power, especially since he was appointed as a Hakaishin(not born as one) and the fact that Whis is his martial arts teacher.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Yeah Toppo looks scary.He look like a XV's Villainous mode character.
    Just a question,is Vegeta gonna fight Toppo,i haven't been following the spoilers.
    Mostly active on discord.

Onibaku
    Beyond Newbie

Post by Onibaku » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:52 pm

I wouldnt say scary. Just ugly as hell. Toppo is one of the ugliest Super characters for sure (along with Monaka)

Xeogran
    I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:53 am

Not when he

exists.

Hugo Boss
    I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:53 am

At least Toppo looks like the God of Destruction I was picturing in my mind when Battle of Gods’ characters were anounced.

Ilikepictures-meh
    Beyond Newbie

Post by Ilikepictures-meh » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:37 pm

Professor Freeza wrote:
    sintzu wrote:

That'd be a way to end the series. Started with Vegeta scared AF of Beerus. Ends with Beerus scared of Vegeta
    Yeah, lets ignore common sense and how Beerus embarassed Vegeta after Vegeta got him slightly annoyed not long ago in the manga. Saiyan/Vegeta fanboys are hilarious.

Ilikepictures-meh
    Beyond Newbie

Post by Ilikepictures-meh » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:38 pm

Xeogran wrote:Not when he

exists.
    Agreed, that's a sight to haunt your dreams

Dbzfan94
    Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:40 pm

theherodjl wrote:
    Its a brief statement by Rou Kaioshin about how the person who sealed him in the Z Sword "wasn't as bad" as Majin Boo. Admittedly though, Rou Kaioshin's wording is sort of vague because whether he's talking about the strength of Beerus or the evil that Beerus is capable of is not clear.
    I assumed he meant that Beerus wasn't as evil as Buu. But you very well could be right that he meant power wise.

The gr
    I Live Here

Post by The gr » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:53 pm

He also looks awesome, just look at this thing
        I'm really excited to see this thing in action.
        Mostly active on discord.

SupremeKai25
        I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:05 pm

This:

... and this:

This character is much scarier than 'Hakaishin' Toppo.

mute_proxy
        Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:23 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:[spoiler]This:

... and this:

This character is much scarier than 'Hakaishin' Toppo.[/spoiler]
        That's just typical creepy. Toppo looks scary

Kamiccolo9
        Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:31 pm

Toppo in his suit is worse. He's like the world's most threatening IRS agent.
        Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
        Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
        Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
        Malik_DBNA wrote:
        Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
        "Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"