Paparoni’s Staff

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Paparoni’s Staff

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:07 am

According to his bio it can control A.I. Is that limited to the U3 robots or could control other machine?

He would not be able to control #17 and #18 as they are not machines and their control devices have never functioned, but could he for example control #16?

Professor Freeza
Temporarily Banned

Re: Paparoni’s Staff

Post by Professor Freeza » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:20 am

Lord Frieza wrote:According to his bio it can control A.I. Is that limited to the U3 robots or could control other machine?

He would not be able to control #17 and #18 as they are not machines and their control devices have never functioned, but could he for example control #16?

If Bulma made a remote to kill a robot, it would mean to kill U7 ones. Not other universe ones.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:30 pm

I'm guessing it would come down to whether the signal can interact with circuitry of these other machines or not. Are they on the same channel, so to speak?

Mattias_
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Mattias_ » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:11 pm

It works like a "link" between Mosco and his robots.
POWER LEVELS: (Updated / Restored / Leveled / No multiplier nor daizenshuu wrong info)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14197&p=1519362#p1519362 Check it out if you want some information.

POWER LEVELS:

Jaco the Patrolman vol. I - XI
Dragon Ball Minus
Dragon Ball vol. I - XLII
Dragon Ball Super manga cap. 1 - ???