How Powerful Is Zalama If The Super DBs Can Grant Supposedly Any Wish?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

theherodjl
I Live Here

How Powerful Is Zalama If The Super DBs Can Grant Supposedly Any Wish?

Post by theherodjl » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:28 am

Its always been an established rule that the DBs grant a wish dependent on how powerful their creator is, with that in mind then how powerful is the Dragon God called Zalama? As powerful as a Kaioshin? Hakaishin? Angel? Possibly even on Zeno's level if the Super DBs can in fact grant any wish?
He surely can't be a weakling for his DBs and dragon to hold such power...right?
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: How Powerful Is Zalama If The Super DBs Can Grant Supposedly Any Wish?

Post by Lionel » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:20 pm

Zarama is probably stronger than pretty much everyone in the show. Zamasu and Black destroyed the Super Dragon Balls to ensure that they couldn't be stopped, implying that Zarama's power would have superseded theirs. Zeno is the being who I can't say for certain would be impacted by a wish made on the SDBs or not.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: How Powerful Is Zalama If The Super DBs Can Grant Supposedly Any Wish?

Post by theherodjl » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:05 pm

Lionel wrote:Zarama is probably stronger than pretty much everyone in the show. Zamasu and Black destroyed the Super Dragon Balls to ensure that they couldn't be stopped, implying that Zarama's power would have superseded theirs. Zeno is the being who I can't say for certain would be impacted by a wish made on the SDBs or not.
You know, I kinda wonder if Zalama & Zeno fit the roles of supreme creation & destruction of existence overall? Like Zalama is sort of the 'Kaioshin' and creates universes as well as the Shinjin Tree, Zeno on the other hand is the 'Hakaishin' and eliminates universes that are displeasing. The Shinjin being Zalama's appointees of creation like how Zeno appoints Hakaishin.
This could explain why Zalama has yet to make an in-person appearance despite being a crucial character to DBS, he's out doing his business and has left Zeno in charge of the universes.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think: