Who hates Goku the most?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: Who hates Goku the most?

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri May 18, 2018 1:49 pm

I was thinking about Dr. Gero and while he technically hated Goku a lot i never really felt this hatred as much.
Probably because of how quickly Toriyama had to abandon Dr. Gero and 19 as main villains.

Still, those two are the biggest Goku haters ever.
If your last word is Goku's name, you really hate him.

I mean if you want to control all the saiyans yet you exclude only the one of them. You threat saiyans as disgusting barbarians but there is that one guy that disgusts you even much more. You could control his body and win but it's too disgusting, even more than sharing body with son of a man that killed your entire race.
Yeah, you totally hate him.

And Broly who doesn't even know other words than "Kakarotto" and gets furious everytime he sees something related to Goku, hears something related to Goku or just think about something related to Goku.

That is pure hatred.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Vijay
Advanced Regular

Re: Who hates Goku the most?

Post by Vijay » Sat May 19, 2018 12:56 am

Broly, Zamasu, Dr. Gero

Though the latter's reason for hating Goku is much logical. RRA was on global conquest, Gero was scientist & stuff

Broly's been debated enuf, while Zamasu's reason is quite contrived between all those "ningen" & justice meme