Who hates Goku the most?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Who hates Goku the most?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:13 pm

Dr. Gero. How has no one said this?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:46 pm

Broly, of course. If EU isn't included then i'd go with Gero or Freeza.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Bruma rabu
Regular

Post by Bruma rabu » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:23 pm

I would say Freeza, then maybe toppo? I don't think zamasu hated goku but more the fact that goku even reached the level of power he has. Depending on what time period you choose you could say piccolo and vegeta. But overall I think it's Freeza he is the most butthurt goku hater.
Bulma is awesome... but chi-chi is best waifu :wink:

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:38 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Dr. Gero. How has no one said this?
I did
sunsetshimmer wrote:Baby, Broly and Dr Gero
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:07 pm

Freeza. Killing Goku is now his life goal.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

AloversGaming
Beyond Newbie

Post by AloversGaming » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:36 am

Dr. Gero and Freeza. Both are Hell bent on killing Goku. Maybe Gero takes it, he spent his entire later life working towards Goku's murder.

Man, I can picture future Gero reading the morning newspaper when suddenly he spits out his coffee in surprise and anger as he reads of Goku's death to heart problems :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :crazy:

Kataphrut

Post by Kataphrut » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:52 am

Gero's weird because he clearly loathes Goku, but the efforts he goes to get revenge go far beyond that. He and 19 make their introduction by wiping out a city, 17 and 18 destroyed Trunks' future and Cell is just plain horrific. You have to wonder what he hoped to gain if his revenge went according to plan, because that would still leave him with all these insanely powerful destructive monsters, one of whom eats people to get stronger. There's nowhere for him to go after that. I mean yeah, Freeza and Zamasu will happily destroy the Earth and all it's people to get to Goku, but they don't have live there, y'know? They've got other things to do once they're done.

Incidentally, that's my top 3, Gero, Freeza and Zamasu in no particular order. Can't think of anyone else aside from Broly, but there's no depth to his hatred, he's just a dumb animal lashing out at something he barely understands. It's far more personal for those three.

Blade
I Live Here
Location: Contrary to popular belief, not on Kanzenshuu forums.

Post by Blade » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:46 am

Who hates Goku?

Nobody. Well, so long as he is given time to change their heart (little by little).

That's how the Shonen hero trope works, right? His carefree, earnest nature wins over everyone in the end.

A lot of people are saying Freeza - but let's just wait and see how this current arc of Super ends. :wink:
'Multiculturalism means nothing in Japan, for every outside culture must pass first through the Japanese filter, rendering it entirely Japanese in the process.' - Julian Cope.

King13s

Post by King13s » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:14 pm

JulieYBM wrote:Dragon Ball GT fans.
Naw, he's the reason we enjoyed it.
Now, Akira Toriyama sirca mid 1990's, he hates Goku more than anything he can create.

majinwarman

Post by majinwarman » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:54 pm

Asura wrote:Definitely Freeza without a doubt. The dude has spent every waking minute in hell thinking of different horrifying ways to kill Goku.
I have to say it is a tie between Zamasu and Freeza.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:48 pm

I'm sure a lot of people who Goku has beaten have hatred towards him, so this thread is sad. :cry:
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:59 pm

8bitdee wrote:Probably Vegeta fans.
Lmao this.
I'm universe, probably Frieza.

Benedetto12
Beyond Newbie

Post by Benedetto12 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:10 pm

Frieza

If we talk about movies, then Broly

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:14 pm

ScrewAttack Entertainment LLC.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:15 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:ScrewAttack Entertainment LLC.
Between them and Broly.

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:20 am

Krillin. :lol:

Jokes aside, I'd say Zamasu, Freeza and the whole Red Ribbon Army.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:30 pm

Jackalope89 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:ScrewAttack Entertainment LLC.
Between them and Broly.
Definitely them. As, unlike with Broly, who had an excuse of going after Goku because of being bothered by the latter's incessant crying, ScrewAttack Entertainment LLC had no such history with Goku, whatsoever. Yet they still had such hatred over Goku, someone who had done nothing to them whatsoever, they went as far as to depict a Superman of their very own creation killing everyone on Earth by destroying the entire planet, just to humiliate and kill Goku, only then to have Superman use the Dragon Balls and undo the aftermath by restoring the destruction of the Earth and the lives he had himself claimed just to get his hands on Goku to humiliate and kill him once again. ScrewAttack Entertainment LLC, in my eyes, or rather everyone behind the productions of Death Battle, One Minute Melee, DBX, and other similar shows made to humiliate and kill any of our childhood heroes just for craps and laughs, are simply even worse people than Broly could ever be.

OLKv3

Post by OLKv3 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Zamasu didn't hate Goku any differently than he hated all mortals.
Freeza probably tops this list, if we're including GT and movies then Baby and Broly are up there too

Can't believe I forgot Gero. Dude dedicated his life to making multiple cyborgs/androids/whatever with the sole goal of killing Goku

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:38 pm

OLKv3 wrote:Zamasu didn't hate Goku any differently than he hated all mortals.
Really? He seems to have a particular hate for Goku, because he dared to challenge gods and what not.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:56 pm

dbgtFO wrote:
OLKv3 wrote:Zamasu didn't hate Goku any differently than he hated all mortals.
Really? He seems to have a particular hate for Goku, because he dared to challenge gods and what not.
He does hate Goku but indirectly. He hates him because he is a mortal and he hates him more because Goku bothered him because he challenged a God and also because he was stronger than him.
Last edited by BrolyKale on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu