If Pikkon were to exist in canon do you think he would be God level by now?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

precita
Banned

If Pikkon were to exist in canon do you think he would be God level by now?

Post by precita » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:08 am

At the end of the Cell arc, Pikkon was already one of the strongest fighters in Universe 7. Considering that all happened before the 7 year timeskip to the actual Buu arc, then the 5 or so years until where we are at Super right now, Pikkon would have had 13+ more years of training and competing in more Otherworld tournaments.

Granted we saw him during the Kid Buu fight on Otherworld and he didn't seem powerful enough to stop Kid Buu, so he was probably around Super Saiyan 3 tier. Do you think Pikkon can be at God level now?

Ozotto
Beyond Newbie

Re: If Pikkon were to exist in canon do you think he would be God level by now?

Post by Ozotto » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:26 am

If they wrote Pikkon into the plot, they could write him to be as powerful as they see fit.

So yes, he could easily be God level.

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:53 pm

This is something I've thought about myself. I think Pikkon would definitely be god level if he were written into Super. The way he was set up in the filler in Z portrays him as a rival type of character for Goku who also constantly trains. It would make sense that if he were canon, he would have become god level by the time of the ToP.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:00 pm

If Pikkon were to be canon and given his back story ofna strong fighter from the past. I imagine they would have claimed he was the true fighter that gave Beerus a tough time ages ago. That the only reason Beerus, didn't get him for U6 tournament is because he was dead. He probably would have replaced Frieza as the last fighter for the ToP. He would have probably been the first fighter to give Jiren some issues and probably would have taken the 17 role of sacrifice.