Dragon Ball Super's power levels are much lower than GT

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: Dragon Ball Super's power levels are much lower than GT

Post by theherodjl » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:33 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
kn83 wrote: If SSB is the equivalent to a SSJG going SSJ, and if SSJ is a 50x boost, then SSB would logically be a 50x boost (in DBSuper, not the movies that use that retconed god scale from 2013). Logic 101. SSB being less than a 2x boost is ridiculous.
You think what you are saying is logical, but it seems you don't understand how variables can affect things. A god form going ssj, but not have the same affect. It's basically the mixing of ssj ki with ssg ki, that doesn't automatically mean that ssg gets a 50x multiplier. Maybe it does maybe it doesn't, but you are assuming it has the same multiplier when there is no reason to think that. And SSB being less than a 2x boost isn't that far fetched considering how insignificant ssj is compared to SSG. And it's not like I came up with that. It was flat out stated by Whis himself that Beerus used 70% of his power to beat SSG Goku in BoG. RoF is a sequel to BoG. Whis said if Goku and Vegeta worked together they could possibly beat Beerus in RoF. This also lines up with Toriyama's scale he gave for the movies. Super did change this, but SSB was less than a 2x boost in the movies going off direct statements from Whis and Toriyama. though SSB wasn't really a boost, it was more of a replacement at that point.
You got to love this guy, he is our resident professor of confirmation bias basic logic 101. :D
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:50 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
kn83 wrote: If SSB is the equivalent to a SSJG going SSJ, and if SSJ is a 50x boost, then SSB would logically be a 50x boost (in DBSuper, not the movies that use that retconed god scale from 2013). Logic 101. SSB being less than a 2x boost is ridiculous.
You think what you are saying is logical, but it seems you don't understand how variables can affect things. A god form going ssj, but not have the same affect. It's basically the mixing of ssj ki with ssg ki, that doesn't automatically mean that ssg gets a 50x multiplier. Maybe it does maybe it doesn't, but you are assuming it has the same multiplier when there is no reason to think that. And SSB being less than a 2x boost isn't that far fetched considering how insignificant ssj is compared to SSG. And it's not like I came up with that. It was flat out stated by Whis himself that Beerus used 70% of his power to beat SSG Goku in BoG. RoF is a sequel to BoG. Whis said if Goku and Vegeta worked together they could possibly beat Beerus in RoF. This also lines up with Toriyama's scale he gave for the movies. Super did change this, but SSB was less than a 2x boost in the movies going off direct statements from Whis and Toriyama. though SSB wasn't really a boost, it was more of a replacement at that point.
You are making too many baseless assumptions. You are assuming that the multipliers are not the same for everyone at every state (which is pure headcanon) when there is nothing official that suggest that at all. Second, I'm talking about Super, not the movies. Also, based on feats SSB should be WAY stronger than SSJG. Dyspo was able slap around SSJG Goku but couldn't stand a chance against SSB Goku. SSJG Goku got stomped by base Kefla yet SSB Goku did a decent job against SSJ1 Kefla. There are many more examples of this.

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:53 pm

theherodjl wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
You got to love this guy, he is our resident professor of confirmation bias basic logic 101. :D
Where's the confirmation bias? Prove me wrong

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:14 pm

kn83 wrote: You are making too many baseless assumptions.
No, that would be you. You are saying SSB is at least 50x SSG, which for one means you don't even think it is 100% 50x either, you just want it to be 50x or over it seems. And I'm just SSB was actually confirmed to be less than a 10x multiplier int the manga. This is from Toyotaro, who talks with Toriyama, not me. It could be different in the anime, I'm not denying that, but you can't just say it's a 50x or over multiplier without any proof.
You are assuming that the multipliers are not the same for everyone at every state (which is pure headcanon)
So I guess the manga is head canon now.
when there is nothing official that suggest that at all.
I guess it isn't official either.
Second, I'm talking about Super, not the movies.
Yes, I know. But you were trying to use a movie guide as proof.
Also, based on feats SSB should be WAY stronger than SSJG. Dyspo was able slap around SSJG Goku but couldn't stand a chance against SSB Goku. SSJG Goku got stomped by base Kefla yet SSB Goku did a decent job against SSJ1 Kefla. There are many more examples of this.
SSG Goku was probably already stronger than Dyspo, he just wasn't fast enough. SSB gave him the boost he needed. It could of been a 5x boost, 10x, or 50x. We don't know.
And as for Kefla she didn't bring out the true power of her ssj form yet. At her full ssj power it was above tired SSB KK Goku.

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:30 pm

dragon boss z wrote: And as for Kefla she didn't bring out the true power of her ssj form yet. At her full ssj power it was above tired SSB KK Goku.

Yes she did. When she powered up again (after seeing UI Omen Goku) she went SSJ2. And Goku being fatigued is irrelevant vs Kefla because she was stated be Whis to be equal to the U7 spirit bomb (which itself was stronger than SSBKKx20 Goku by statements) in just SSJ1.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:35 pm

kn83 wrote: Yes she did. When she powered up again (after seeing UI Omen Goku) she went SSJ2.
I'm talking before that. Ssj Kefla knocked out SSB KK Goku, which means her ssj is above his SSB KK, at least while he is tired. So if Goku was using KKx20 then that means Kefla is at least around that level if not above, which is backed up by your statement below about her beign spirit bomb level.. That means her ssj is over 20x Goku's SSB. So if her ssj is 50x her base, and lets say base Kelfa is 2x SSG Goku, that means SSB is less than a 10x multiplier.
And Goku being fatigued is irrelevant vs Kefla because she was stated be Whis to be equal to the U7 spirit bomb (which itself was stronger than SSBKKx20 Goku by statements) in just SSJ1.
This just backs up my argument unless you somehow thing the tired SSB Goku fighting ssj Kefla was stronger than fresh SSB KKx20 Goku and his spirit bomb.

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:46 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
kn83 wrote: Yes she did. When she powered up again (after seeing UI Omen Goku) she went SSJ2.
I'm talking before that. Ssj Kefla knocked out SSB KK Goku, which means her ssj is above his SSB KK, at least while he is tired. So if Goku was using KKx20 then that means Kefla is at least around that level if not above, which is backed up by your statement below about her beign spirit bomb level.. That means her ssj is over 20x Goku's SSB. So if her ssj is 50x her base, and lets say base Kelfa is 2x SSG Goku, that means SSB is less than a 10x multiplier.
And Goku being fatigued is irrelevant vs Kefla because she was stated be Whis to be equal to the U7 spirit bomb (which itself was stronger than SSBKKx20 Goku by statements) in just SSJ1.
This just backs up my argument unless you somehow thing the tired SSB Goku fighting ssj Kefla was stronger than fresh SSB KKx20 Goku and his spirit bomb.
How does that back up your argument? if base Kefla could completely stomp SSJG and SSJ Kefla is at least 50x better than base Kefla (possibly more since her form may have been Kale's berzerker form due to the green hair), then the fact that a tired SSB Goku could even hurt SSJ Kefla at all suggest that SSB has to be an over 50x multiplier in order for that to be possible. If it was as low as you as you think it is then even base Kefla would have easily stomped a fully healed SSB Goku.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:28 pm

kn83 wrote: How does that back up your argument? if base Kefla could completely stomp SSJG and SSJ Kefla is at least 50x better than base Kefla (possibly more since her form may have been Kale's berzerker form due to the green hair), then the fact that a tired SSB Goku could even hurt SSJ Kefla at all suggest that SSB has to be an over 50x multiplier in order for that to be possible. If it was as low as you as you think it is then even base Kefla would have easily stomped a fully healed SSB Goku.
Like I said, ssj Kefla was above Kaioken Goku. She was only even with SSB Goku for a bit because she was still getting used to her power. You yourself said ssj Kefla is equal to the spirit bomb. The spirit bomb is much stronger than SSB Goku. Therefore ssj Kefla is stronger than SSB Goku. Goku even went ultra instinct, and that was before she went ssj2. And I'm not saying SSB isn't a 50x multiplier, I'm saying it doesn't' have to be.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:54 am

I don't see SSJB as being significantly more powerful than SSJG.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:46 am

How big is the difference in power between tired SSJB/SSJG Goku and full strength SSJB/SSJG? Enough of difference that it would have made a difference against Kafla. For instance would Base Kafla still stomp SSJG

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:50 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I don't see SSJB as being significantly more powerful than SSJG.
If it wasnt significantly stronger then it would render using SSB essentially useless and only be useful in certain situations. SSG consumes far less stamina so if the difference was insignificant then it would be pointless to use SSB constantly and Goku would be smartest to just do the "God swapping" he did against Dyspo for the entire tournament instead of that one instance

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:46 am

Against Kefla you are talking about a tired Goku, why don't compare full strenght Goku against Jiren? for Jiren it was enough with a finger against ssgod and he needed both his arms against ss blue, i don't know if that is x10 or x50. The gap seems bigger between both godly forms than between ssg and regular super saiyan

Dagon
Banned

Post by Dagon » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:23 am

sunsetshimmer wrote: Many people actually believe Goku in Super can destroy universe lol. No one except Zeno in entire franchise was confirmed to be truly universal, yet people state bullshit about base Goku being multi-mega-giga-univeral+++ 2.0.
Beerus and Champa fighting each other would destroy a universe just by the collateral damage, so you're wrong.
Polyphase Avatron wrote:I don't see SSJB as being significantly more powerful than SSJG.
Base Kefla > SSJG Goku in the ToP. She beat the crap out of him. Then, Goku turns Blue and fights SSJ Kefla, who has a bigger than normal SSJ multiplier, confirmed by Champa(she was stronger than he expected). That means SSJB is bare minimum 50x SSJG.
"Super Saiyan with the power of a Super Saiyan God."
dragon boss z wrote:
kn83 wrote: I'm talking before that. Ssj Kefla knocked out SSB KK Goku, which means her ssj is above his SSB KK, at least while he is tired. So if Goku was using KKx20 then that means Kefla is at least around that level if not above, which is backed up by your statement below about her beign spirit bomb level.. That means her ssj is over 20x Goku's SSB. So if her ssj is 50x her base, and lets say base Kelfa is 2x SSG Goku, that means SSB is less than a 10x multiplier.
Bad logic.

Goku(limits broken, fighitng Kefla):
SSJG: 1
SSJB: 50
KKx10: 500 >> Makes Kefla's arm go numb.
KKx20: 1,000 >> Speed Blitzes FP SSJ1 Kefla.

Kefla:
Base: 6
SSJ(Initial, 60x): 360
SSJ(Full, 100x): 600

Scale would be something kind of like that. ↑

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:49 am

Dagon wrote:Bad logic.

Goku(limits broken, fighitng Kefla):
SSJG: 1
SSJB: 50
KKx10: 500 >> Makes Kefla's arm go numb.
KKx20: 1,000 >> Speed Blitzes FP SSJ1 Kefla.

Kefla:
Base: 6
SSJ(Initial, 60x): 360
SSJ(Full, 100x): 600

Scale would be something kind of like that. ↑
Your argument is dependent on the idea that SSJB Goku + Kaio-ken was enough to handle SSJ Kefla when it was pretty clear that even the combination of these power ups could not actually harm Kefla, this being the reason why Goku went to Ultra Instinct instead of pursuing anymore action with his previous form. UI is in a league of its own so SSJB loses any relevance in the fight, that being said then SSJB can still only be not much stronger than SSJG.

I imagine it like this.

SSJG Goku: 7.5
SSJG Goku(tired): 5
Base Kefla: 12
SSJB Goku: 15
SSJB Goku(tired): 10
SSJ Kefla: 600
SSJB Goku + Kaio-ken x20: 300
SSJB Goku + Kaio-ken x20(tired): 200
SSJB Goku + Kaio-ken x20 + Genki Dama: 600
UI Goku: 1,800
UI Goku(tired): 1,200
SSJ2 Kefla: 1,000
Jiren: 2,000
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:37 am

Dagon wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote: Many people actually believe Goku in Super can destroy universe lol. No one except Zeno in entire franchise was confirmed to be truly universal, yet people state bullshit about base Goku being multi-mega-giga-univeral+++ 2.0.
Beerus and Champa fighting each other would destroy a universe just by the collateral damage, so you're wrong.
There is way too much stuff that proves high-tier and above Super characters are universal. You'd have to be delusional to deny it.

1. SSJG Goku in BoG accidentally causing shockwaves that destroy the entire universe in seconds (with everyone in the cast even the narrator calling them universal).
2. Most fighters in Super being stronger than BoG Goku.
3. The numerous 4D feats and abilities like Hit's timeskip, SSBKK Goku breaking Hit's time hax, UI Goku and Jiren shaking Infinity, Merged Zamasu fusing with an entire multiverse and spreading to other timelines, etc.
4. Beerus and Champa accidentally destroying a universe when fighting even suppressed.
5. Kefla claiming to be able to one-shot a universe (which is believable if you scale her to BoG Goku).

There are many others. Plus this:
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_ ... is%20Verse

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:10 pm

I have never understood using astronomy to assess the power of these characters. Or just hypothesizing how much any of these characters can destroy despite the fact that other than Zeno none of them have ever destroyed anything like this.(Of course they probably could destroy solar systems, Galaxies hypothetically) But I mean that doesnt seem particularly accurate. For example, I have heard of the argument that Freeza is star level and Majin Buu is galaxy level so because there are 200 billion stars in a Galaxy that makes Buu 200 billion times stronger than Freeza. That never made any sense to me. So what if they discover that there is more stars? What if they find they overestimated the number of stars? Does that mean Buu becomes stronger or weaker when compared to Freeza? that just seems irrational to me

I prefer to scale from previous characters. GT goku's base at the very most is as strong as Base Vegetto, who I personally have being 25x as strong as SSJ3 Goku from the buu saga. And since SSJ4's multiplier is generally accepted to be about 4000x base that makes SSJ4 Goku in GT to be at the very most 100,000 times stronger than SSJ3 Goku from the Buu saga. However, based on my calculations for Super Saiyan Blue when it first appeared against Freeza I have it being about 1.5 million times stronger than SSJ3 Goku from the Buu saga. And Goku got much much stronger than that by the end of the series and he gained the ability to use Kaioken with SSB so to me it is a complete and utter stomp and would be similar to like Perfect Form Cell fighting against Namek Super Saiyan Goku.

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:34 pm

PFM18 wrote:I have never understood using astronomy to assess the power of these characters. Or just hypothesizing how much any of these characters can destroy despite the fact that other than Zeno none of them have ever destroyed anything like this.(Of course they probably could destroy solar systems, Galaxies hypothetically) But I mean that doesnt seem particularly accurate. For example, I have heard of the argument that Freeza is star level and Majin Buu is galaxy level so because there are 200 billion stars in a Galaxy that makes Buu 200 billion times stronger than Freeza. That never made any sense to me. So what if they discover that there is more stars? What if they find they overestimated the number of stars? Does that mean Buu becomes stronger or weaker when compared to Freeza? that just seems irrational to me

I prefer to scale from previous characters. GT goku's base at the very most is as strong as Base Vegetto, who I personally have being 25x as strong as SSJ3 Goku from the buu saga. And since SSJ4's multiplier is generally accepted to be about 4000x base that makes SSJ4 Goku in GT to be at the very most 100,000 times stronger than SSJ3 Goku from the Buu saga. However, based on my calculations for Super Saiyan Blue when it first appeared against Freeza I have it being about 1.5 million times stronger than SSJ3 Goku from the Buu saga. And Goku got much much stronger than that by the end of the series and he gained the ability to use Kaioken with SSB so to me it is a complete and utter stomp and would be similar to like Perfect Form Cell fighting against Namek Super Saiyan Goku.
People use astronomy because it's common sense, and the fact that it doesn't contradict anything. For example, Super Perfect Cell being 3000x stronger than Namek arc 100% Frieza (because that's how many times the mass of the solar system is to the sun) is believable. I don't believe any Buu saga character (and before) can bust a galaxy because scaling wise they should only be at best hundrends to thousands of times solar system level.

Also, we have numerous feats and statements in both the anime and manga of Super that put these characters at universal level, like BoG Goku accidentally sending shockwaves throughtout the U7 macrocosm in a few seconds, UI Goku and Jiren shaking infinity, zamasu merging with the multiverse and spreading to other timelines, Kefla claiming to one-shot a universe, etc.
Or just hypothesizing how much any of these characters can destroy despite the fact that other than Zeno none of them have ever destroyed anything like this.
People use that same fallacy to deny that Goku can destroy planets in Z, even though he is several times stronger than characters like beginning of Z Piccolo that could casually blow up the moon. :roll:

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:37 pm

kn83 wrote:
PFM18 wrote:I have never understood using astronomy to assess the power of these characters. Or just hypothesizing how much any of these characters can destroy despite the fact that other than Zeno none of them have ever destroyed anything like this.(Of course they probably could destroy solar systems, Galaxies hypothetically) But I mean that doesnt seem particularly accurate. For example, I have heard of the argument that Freeza is star level and Majin Buu is galaxy level so because there are 200 billion stars in a Galaxy that makes Buu 200 billion times stronger than Freeza. That never made any sense to me. So what if they discover that there is more stars? What if they find they overestimated the number of stars? Does that mean Buu becomes stronger or weaker when compared to Freeza? that just seems irrational to me

People use astronomy because it's common sense, and the fact that it doesn't contradict anything. For example, Super Perfect Cell being 3000x stronger than Namek arc 100% Frieza (because that's how many times the mass of the solar system is to the sun) is believable. I don't believe any Buu saga character (and before) can bust a galaxy because scaling wise they should only be at best hundrends to thousands of times solar system level.

Also, we have numerous feats and statements in both the anime and manga of Super that put these characters at universal level, like BoG Goku accidentally sending shockwaves throughtout the U7 macrocosm in a few seconds, UI Goku and Jiren shaking infinity, zamasu merging with the multiverse and spreading to other timelines, Kefla claiming to one-shot a universe, etc.
Or just hypothesizing how much any of these characters can destroy despite the fact that other than Zeno none of them have ever destroyed anything like this.
People use that same fallacy to deny that Goku can destroy planets in Z, even though he is several times stronger than characters like beginning of Z Piccolo that could casually blow up the moon. :roll:
I didnt deny if Goku could destroy planets or if any of these things are feasible. I just dont think that any of this is remotely an accurate way to scale the power of these characters when comparing them to each other. It isnt accurate because none of these astronomy type feats are actually intended to be taken seriously or analyzed to the extent that they are. The writers solely put it there for dramatic effect and to show the magnitude of the fights. I mean the shockwaves that were disrupting the fabric of the universe are a perfect example. That was literally JUST to show the audience that now that Gods and God ki are involved characters are much stronger now. it isnt meant to be consistent otherwise merged Zamasu and Blue Vegito would have blown up the universe easily. Goku Black SSJ rage trunks Blue Vegeta and Blue Goku are all several times stronger than the Goku that sent these shockwaves and it never resulted in anything more than damage to a city.

Just from the example that you used to say that Cell should be 3000x stronger than Freeza, there is absolutely no way there is that large of a gap. At the very most you could possibly highball the characters to be you could say that Super Perfect Cell is 100x stronger than Freeza and even then that is a stretch. Nowhere near 3000. That is a perfect example of how incredibly inaccuurate this method is. You shouldnt have to be a freaking astronomist to scale characters in this series.

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:36 pm

PFM18 wrote:
kn83 wrote:

I didnt deny if Goku could destroy planets or if any of these things are feasible. I just dont think that any of this is remotely an accurate way to scale the power of these characters when comparing them to each other. It isnt accurate because none of these astronomy type feats are actually intended to be taken seriously or analyzed to the extent that they are. The writers solely put it there for dramatic effect and to show the magnitude of the fights. I mean the shockwaves that were disrupting the fabric of the universe are a perfect example. That was literally JUST to show the audience that now that Gods and God ki are involved characters are much stronger now. it isnt meant to be consistent otherwise merged Zamasu and Blue Vegito would have blown up the universe easily. Goku Black SSJ rage trunks Blue Vegeta and Blue Goku are all several times stronger than the Goku that sent these shockwaves and it never resulted in anything more than damage to a city.

Just from the example that you used to say that Cell should be 3000x stronger than Freeza, there is absolutely no way there is that large of a gap. At the very most you could possibly highball the characters to be you could say that Super Perfect Cell is 100x stronger than Freeza and even then that is a stretch. Nowhere near 3000. That is a perfect example of how incredibly inaccuurate this method is. You shouldnt have to be a freaking astronomist to scale characters in this series.
This type of argument has been debunked multiple times. People use that same fallacy to dismiss any feat in the franchise. The reason why we don't see those shockwaves anymore was explained during the fight itself in both the anime and manga. Goku learned to control his new level of power so that he doesn't cause any unintentional damage to the universe anymore. Its the exact same reason why characters in Z didn't blow up planets everytime they throw a punch (even though anyone above Raditz could blow up Earth), its because they can control their strength and focus it exclusively on their targets. Vegeta's Final Flash on Cell is a perfect example of this. Its not headcanon when the show itself is literally telling you the same thing. Ki control is a thing even Toriyama talked about in interviews.

Why would Toriyama and Toyotaro go through the trouble of having all the characters (even the narrator himself) comment on Goku's universal feat if it wasn't meant to be literal? That's just a stupid form of downplay.

If Super Perfect Cell is a solar system buster (which is confirmed be numerous guides like Daizenshuu) and if Frieza on Namek could blow up the sun, then he would have to be at least 3000x stronger than that Freeza. Nothing contradicts that, as even the Mecha Freeza who was stronger than Namek Freeza was one-shotted by grade-one SSJ Trunks, who could be one-shotted by android 18, who could be one-shotted by peak first-form Cell, etc. You didn't provide any proof as to why Cell being that much stroner than Freeza isn't possible. You are merely appealing to incredulity.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:33 pm

kn83 wrote:
PFM18 wrote:
kn83 wrote:

This type of argument has been debunked multiple times. People use that same fallacy to dismiss any feat in the franchise. The reason why we don't see those shockwaves anymore was explained during the fight itself in both the anime and manga. Goku learned to control his new level of power so that he doesn't cause any unintentional damage to the universe anymore. Its the exact same reason why characters in Z didn't blow up planets everytime they throw a punch (even though anyone above Raditz could blow up Earth), its because they can control their strength and focus it exclusively on their targets. Vegeta's Final Flash on Cell is a perfect example of this. Its not headcanon when the show itself is literally telling you the same thing. Ki control is a thing even Toriyama talked about in interviews.

Why would Toriyama and Toyotaro go through the trouble of having all the characters (even the narrator himself) comment on Goku's universal feat if it wasn't meant to be literal? That's just a stupid form of downplay.

If Super Perfect Cell is a solar system buster (which is confirmed be numerous guides like Daizenshuu) and if Frieza on Namek could blow up the sun, then he would have to be at least 3000x stronger than that Freeza. Nothing contradicts that, as even the Mecha Freeza who was stronger than Namek Freeza was one-shotted by grade-one SSJ Trunks, who could be one-shotted by android 18, who could be one-shotted by peak first-form Cell, etc. You didn't provide any proof as to why Cell being that much stroner than Freeza isn't possible. You are merely appealing to incredulity.
LIke I said, the mass of the solar system according to science could easily change and what then? What if scientists discover that for whatever reason the mass of the solar system is 100,000 times more than the sun? does that make Cell 100,000 times stronger than Freeza? Relying on astronomy to assess power is just inconsistent and a very vague way to say the least. Even the concept of saying somebody is "solar system level" could quite literally range in millions depending on who you ask and to what extent you are "solar system level." To me, that making Cell 3000x stronger than Freeza is absolutely asinine. I dont think the writers intend for this to be used and that is why it would be inherently inaccurate. The writers to intend to make it very clear that "character A is stronger than Character B" and you should use scaling between characters to assess how characters stand between each other rather than using some kind of pseudo-science esque astronomy crap.

For example, here are my numbers as far as where everybody stands in the Cell saga where Namek Goku as a super saiyan is a 1 and full-power Freeza would be a 0.8. I may be off but not there is no way I am off to the extent that would make Cell 3000x stronger than Freeza. I have him as 95x stronger than Freeza on Namek.

Future Trunks Super Saiyan: 1.2
Post-Namek Goku Super Saiyan: 1.37
Super Saiyan Vegeta: 1.5
Android 18: 2.25
Android 17: 2.37
Imperfect Cell(pre-absorption): 1.89
Super Namekian Piccolo: 2.42
Android 16: 3.31
Imperfect Cell(post-absorption): 3.35
Semi-perfect Cell: 8.57
Super Vegeta: 14.58
Super Trunks: 13.85
Perfect form Cell(Suppressed): 20.41
Ultra Trunks: 20.77
Mastered Super Saiyan Goku: 36.44
Full-Powered Perfect form Cell: 54.66
Mastered Super Saiyan Gohan: 40.08
Super Saiyan 2 Gohan: 80.16
Super Perfect Cell: 76.16
Super Saiyan Trunks(Cell games): 20.77
Super Saiyan Vegeta(Cell games): 21.86
Piccolo(Cell Games) 12.08

Which again by these numbers Cell would be 95x stronger than Freeza. Not even close to the 3000x figure you mentioned. Again, I may be off and it is possible other people could feel differently here and there, but the absolute most you could really go is MAYBE 200x Freeza which would still one fifteenth of the figure that you gave. If you were to carry this a step further and say Buu is Galaxy level(which many people consider him to be) then you would have to conclude that Buu is 200 billion times stronger than Freeza. Which is an absolutely asinine number. It just illustrates how unreliable using astronomy as a form of scaling really is. It just sounds ridiculous.