What if Broly and Kale met

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

EXBadguy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

What if Broly and Kale met

Post by EXBadguy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:47 pm

I know, a silly question. But still, do you think that in their base forms, they would form a close relationship or just give each other the cold shoulder or something? I think in the future, the people behind Super should take advantage of that relationship. Just imagine the two of them in their LSSJ/Berserker forms form a badass team!
Akira Toriyama wrote:If anyone. ANYONE AT TOEI! Makes a movie about old and weak major villains returning, or making recolored versions of Super Saiyan, I'ma come to yo company and evict you from doing Dragon Ball ever again! Only I do those things, because people love me, and they despise you....derp!
Marco Polo wrote:Goku Black is a fan of DBZ who hates Super and has taken the form of a younger Goku (thinner shape, softer hair) to avenge the original series by destroying the new.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Re: What if Broly and Kale met

Post by Jackalope89 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:45 pm

Broly: You're not Kakarot.
Kale: You mean, Son Go-
Broly: KAKAROT! *blows up nearby world*

Broly is too loose a canon to be on a team with anyone.

Considering Kale "mastered" the form, and seemingly got over hating Son Goku (ended up seeing him as a teacher like Caulifla did), I don't see them ever working together.

Puaru
Banned

Post by Puaru » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:10 am

They would have legendary super sex.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:40 am

Nothing really. Base form or not he wouldn't care about anyone, he just wants to take revenge and fight, he would never team up with someone, unless someone takes control over him.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:46 am

BrolyKale wrote:Nothing really. Base form or not he wouldn't care about anyone, he just wants to take revenge and fight, he would never team up with someone, unless someone takes control over him.
:shock:
I'd have expected a quite different response from someone whose name is BrolyKale :lol:

I wish Base Broly was around for longer, he seemed to be a likeable guy. That is, until Goku came onto the picture and he went insane. Still, if he was in the actual series, I'm pretty sure they'd find a way to calm him down.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:19 am

Xeogran wrote:
BrolyKale wrote:Nothing really. Base form or not he wouldn't care about anyone, he just wants to take revenge and fight, he would never team up with someone, unless someone takes control over him.
I'd have expected a quite different response from someone whose name is BrolyKale :lol:

I wish Base Broly was around for longer, he seemed to be a likeable guy. That is, until Goku came onto the picture and he went insane. Still, if he was in the actual series, I'm pretty sure they'd find a way to calm him down.
Well, I was trying to be realistic...

Broly never been a reasonable guy since he was a kid, he is just some violent dude with overwhelming power, so he would never listen to anyone nor care about someone who looks like him... he is even crazier in the second coming and lost his mind... how can you calm him down? :think: but if he was in the main story maybe Caulifla and Kale could find a way to keep him under control?? (e.g. Toyotaro actually did a pretty good job with Broly in DBAF)
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:44 pm

Xeogran wrote:

At least part of that can be attributed to that mind control device. Remember how he was prior to meeting Vegeta and everyone in that flashback? Wiping out planets, laughing maniacally, and fully out of control.

Kataphrut

Post by Kataphrut » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:03 pm

Kale doesn't remember her Broly transformations, right? I imagine seeing him for the first time, it would be something like "is THAT what I look like?"

Broly on the other hand, he'd just try to smash her. No, not like that, this is a family hypothetical crossover fic.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:47 pm

Kataphrut wrote:Kale doesn't remember her Broly transformations, right? I imagine seeing him for the first time, it would be something like "is THAT what I look like?"

Broly on the other hand, he'd just try to smash her. No, not like that, this is a family hypothetical crossover fic.
Initially? No. But when she masters it, she becomes fully aware (maybe not so much of her physical appearance, but she's in control).

Kataphrut

Post by Kataphrut » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Jackalope89 wrote:
Kataphrut wrote:Kale doesn't remember her Broly transformations, right? I imagine seeing him for the first time, it would be something like "is THAT what I look like?"

Initially? No. But when she masters it, she becomes fully aware (maybe not so much of her physical appearance, but she's in control).
True. Although yeah, she probably wouldn't know what she looked like in the form. It's not like there were any mirrors in The World of Void.

DBZA did a joke about that actually.

Goku: What's up with your hair? It's yellow!
Trunks: So's yours.
Goku: It is!?

So yeah, funny to think about, she might not actually know what the hell she looked like in that state. Meeting Broly would be a bit of a shock. For a start, the fact that her skin gets way lighter.

Goku786

Post by Goku786 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:47 am

Brolly Would SMASH! Kale. Kale's new name would be "Killed".
My Favorite Dragon Ball Merchandise Store, trust me, click here, <--- BEST Ultra Instinct Goku Designs!

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:45 am

There is no answer since they have no personality
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:44 am

apex_pretador wrote:There is no answer since they have no personality
Broly does have a personnality in his legendary state in the first movie and Kale also has a personnality in her base form and controlled form...
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

TRIZACK
Not-So-Newbie

Post by TRIZACK » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:11 pm

*Broly and Kale run into eachother*

Broly: KAKAROTTO!!!!
Kale: SON GOKU!!!
Broly: KAKAROTTO!!!!!
Kale: SON GOKU!!!!!

repeat infinitly

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:23 am

I wonder if someone at Toei is crazy enough to ship these two...........

buutenks

Post by buutenks » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:00 pm

You mean Berserk kale meeting Lssj Broly? In their hulk like forms? it is simply, they try to kill each other.

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:50 am

What would happen? Find out in future Dragon Ball video games!
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Kataphrut

Post by Kataphrut » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:03 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:What would happen? Find out in future Dragon Ball video games!
As I said in the FighterZ video game thread, the first game to feature both of those two battling it out will win marketing.

Mainstream game obviously. Not counting stuff like Heroes or Dokkan where you can already do Kale vs LSSJ4x20OozaruTimeBreakerGod Broly or whatever.

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:06 am

BrolyKale wrote:
Xeogran wrote:

Well, I was trying to be realistic...

Broly never been a reasonable guy since he was a kid, he is just some violent dude with overwhelming power, so he would never listen to anyone nor care about someone who looks like him... he is even crazier in the second coming and lost his mind... how can you calm him down? :think: but if he was in the main story maybe Caulifla and Kale could find a way to keep him under control?? (e.g. Toyotaro actually did a pretty good job with Broly in DBAF)
What's the story with that?

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:24 am

nickzambuto wrote: What's the story with that?
They need 7 Saiyajin to bring back Goku but only have Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Pan and Bra so they bring back Broly but Broly is losing it so Vegeta (and later Paikuhan) need to teach him a lesson. He also attacks Bra when she brings him something to eat while she says he is a Saiyajin too so he probably must have the same eating behaviour.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"