Who caused the most pain to Earth?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Who caused the most pain to Earth?

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:58 pm

Who do you think was the most harmful for Earth and earthlings? I made my top 5 with explanation and days of being a threat to Earth.

5. Future 17&18 (18 years)

They made everyone live in fear for years. They kept destroying everything and made entire timeline a nightmare.
This is very subjective since it lasted MUCH longer than anything else on this list so it could be on first place as well.

4. Omega Shenron (~1 day [probably])

Ruined entire Earth and killed most of earthlings.
Separated entire planet from the rest of universe making people unable to escape anywhere.

3. Future Zamasu (1 year)

Just like Omega, except he killed pretty much all earthlings and left planet in even worse condition (almost dead).
He also could be on first place because of entire timeline erasing preventing people from returning to life, but Zeno did that, not him, and Zamasu had no actual influence on that (look for number 1), so i didn't place him higher + he didn't actually destroy planet.

2. Majin Buu (1 day)

Killed all earthlings and ate some of them making them part of him.
Then, he destroyed entire planet.

1. Baby (4 months)

Made all earthlings his slaves for about 4 months (worse than instant death imo) then caused ever more after death. Made every earthling see Earth being destroyed because of him using the dragon balls. Also, since he created Dr. Myuu and gave him knowledge about machine mutants, he is partially responsible for entire Super 17 saga, including everyone from hell causing havoc on Earth.

What do you think?
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Re: Who caused the most pain to Earth?

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:22 pm

Zamasu was one of the antagonists who caused the most harm to Earthlings. He inflicted upon the Earthlings a slow and painful death and even destroyed the majority of the planet's population during his first attack. Truthfully, Zamasu's destruction was much more terrible than the Androids'; it was so horrible that even the sky of the planet turned dark green permanently and all the cities were ruined, whereas with the Androids there were still some settlements left standing (humanity wasn't so desperate that the survivors had to hide in subways) and the planet wasn't so messed up that the sky literally turned dark green.

Zamasu also dealt a massive amount of damage to the planet itself, although not because he revelled in mere destruction alone; quite the opposite, actually, he deeply loved the primordial and divine nature of the planet, and so he planned to obliterate the cities so that he could wash over everything and begin anew. But anyhow, he destroyed entire cities and ultimately, as the ominous Infinite Zamasu, turned all of Earth into a desolate wasteland devoid of any lifeform whatsoever. Fused Zamasu was also literally cracking the very surface of the planet and washing over everything. That, personally, was much worse than just destroying the planet and giving it a quick and painless demise.
he didn't actually destroy planet.
He became the planet, does that count?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:44 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:Zamasu was one of the antagonists who caused the most harm to Earthlings. He inflicted upon the Earthlings a slow and painful death and even destroyed the majority of the planet's population during his first attack. Truthfully, Zamasu's destruction was much more terrible than the Androids'; it was so horrible that even the sky of the planet turned dark green permanently and all the cities were ruined, whereas with the Androids there were still some settlements left standing (humanity wasn't so desperate that the survivors had to hide in subways) and the planet wasn't so messed up that the sky literally turned dark green.

Zamasu also dealt a massive amount of damage to the planet itself, although not because he revelled in mere destruction alone; quite the opposite, actually, he deeply loved the primordial and divine nature of the planet, and so he planned to obliterate the cities so that he could wash over everything and begin anew. But anyhow, he destroyed entire cities and ultimately, as the ominous Infinite Zamasu, turned all of Earth into a desolate wasteland devoid of any lifeform whatsoever. Fused Zamasu was also literally cracking the very surface of the planet and washing over everything. That, personally, was much worse than just destroying the planet and giving it a quick and painless demise.
he didn't actually destroy planet.
He became the planet, does that count?
1 year wasn't really a slow and painful death compared to 18 years to me and tbh Super Buu killed everyone in single attack.
His destruction obviously was more horrible than androids or even Omega, because there was no way to rebuild planet after that without using dragon balls.
Sky color isn't anything special if you ask me. Shadow Dragons also changed entire sky, but it was more pretty than dark.

As i said, it's very subjective.
Thanks for opinion.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Logania
Regular

Post by Logania » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:12 pm

I'd have to say it's close between The Androids and Zamasu, but I chose Zamasu.

The Androids terrorized the planet for 18 years and had it mostly destroyed, but when watching the future timeline in History of Trunks and segments of it in the anime, it never gave me the sense of hopelessness and damage they caused everyone besides a few destroyed barren cities and a few deaths. Shortly after Trunks kills them, the cities and everything are being rebuilt and it seems okay in the long run.

However with Zamasu you get a better view on how it effected the people. After the first attack the planets sky turned dark green (except Zamasu's nice log cabin of course) all cities and landscapes were barren and destroyed, seeing all survivors huddled into subways, barely staying alive, Trunks and Mai having to eat cat food, seeing the Resistance's failed attempts against Black. It really showed us the lack of hope there is instead of mainly just telling us like with the Androids. Not to mention when Wallpaper Zamasu happened, there was basically no chance of anyone surviving on the Earth either Zeno destroys everything or Zamasu does.
"I can't increase my ability through some kind of noisy transformation the way Frost and you Saiyans do. If I wanna become more lethal, I don't have the luxury of cutting corners, I just have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Combat is craft. What matters most is not raw power, but the skill by which you hone it."