Base wrapper containing SSJG and its many transformations.

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Base wrapper containing SSJG and its many transformations.

Post by Desassina » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:57 pm

The idea is to use Goku's base state as a wrapper so that Super Saiyan God works as either its content or a mutation of his regular looking form. Using Super Saiyan with the content inside will resemble a regular transformation as opposed to Super Saiyan Blue when the content is out as a God form. The same thing works with the Genki-dama filling up Goku until he's ready to use the Ultra Instincts form.
Base(Super Saiyan God) = base wrapper containing SSJG. Base Goku in RoF.
Base(Super Saiyan God) * SSJ = base wrapper transformed into SSJ. SSJ Goku in BoG.
Base() * Super Saiyan God = base wrapper with its content used to transform. SSJ God in general.
Base() * Super Saiyan God * SSJ = base wrapper with SSJG transformed by SSJ into Blue. Hence the SSGSS name.
The other characters can have a slice of this as well. These are only examples though.
Super Saiyan Trunks(Super Saiyan Blue) = his regular transformation grew the blue aura inside with rage.
Ascended Super Saiyan Vegeta() * Super Saiyan Blue = it's a Super Vegeta wrapper transformed by Super Saiyan Blue.
It's kind of fickle, but you may get the idea, and try to work around it.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: Base wrapper containing SSJG and its many transformations.

Post by theherodjl » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:45 am

Shouldn't it be called a "God wrapper" since it's the power of a God that specifically influences the forms?
Also I wouldn't refer to Vegeta's new form as SSJ Grade 2 * SSJB because that doesn't do it enough justice, I'd label it as SSJ Rage Perfected * SSJB.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Desassina

Post by Desassina » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:16 am

The wrapper contains something and the former is how they're going to look on the outside. In Resurrection of F, Goku had SSJ God inside, and he was in his regular looking form, hence the wrapper being his base state, before SSJ Blue transformed the appearance of it.

The confusing part is SSJ Ikari Trunks and "Royal Blue" Vegeta. I took a few liberties with Trunks by saying that he only has God power when his wrapper is Super Saiyan, which means that he doesn't contain it in base like Goku does, hence why Super Saiyan doesn't appear afterwards to change his appearance.

I don't know about Vegeta. The name of his transformation is for another topic.

MajinVegetaSSj6
Beyond Newbie

Post by MajinVegetaSSj6 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:05 am

We have the official name anyway: Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Shinka/Evolution Vegeta

Desassina

Post by Desassina » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:40 am

I'm going to follow this idea up with a few battle power numbers as arguments. In Battle of Gods:
Goku() = Base, where base is equal to 1. This is his regular state with nothing inside of him.
SSJ Goku() = Base * SSJ, where the latter is 10. This is his transformed state from base.
SSJG Goku(SSJ) = Base * SSJ * SSJG, with God being 100. The ritual put SSJ inside*.
SSJ Goku(SSJG) = Base * SSJ * SSJG, which is 1'000 with inverted components.
*SSJG Goku could have retained the power of everyone else upon completing the ritual, hence why it was higher than later arcs, such as the Tournament of Power in the anime and the Universe 6 Tournament manga chapter.

In Resurrection of F:
Goku(SSJG) = Base * SSJG, when the God form is contained and he's still 100 at base for Vegeta to be higher than a SSJ3.
SSJB Goku() = Base * SSJB, the latter as the equivalent of SSJG gone SSJ. It's supposed to be 1'000 times higher in my opinion.
What do you think of it now?