Where did Android 17 go?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

thezander

Where did Android 17 go?

Post by thezander » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:53 pm

From my understanding of Z when people die in King Kai's district they goto King Yema. THus there are equivalent things for the different Kai districts. So a place like this void that they are fighting in what happened to 17? Is he somewhere rocking a halo, or just a spirit puff, or nothing at all and no where? Does Shenron have the ability to bring him back when he killed himself in some outer dimension void? A convenient answer would be that the tournament is set up to send people to their respective place if they die there kind of like the gravity rules.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Re: Where did Android 17 go?

Post by Sandubadear » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:14 pm

Good question, maybe his spirit is in limbo within the World of Void.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Bruma rabu
Regular

Post by Bruma rabu » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:45 pm

My guess would because he originates from king yema district his soul might be re allocated there.
Bulma is awesome... but chi-chi is best waifu :wink:

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:01 pm

Assuming the void world lacks a separate set of rules, I assume #17 would go to Yemma's palace as Bruma rabu mentioned. When the group at Kami's palace was discussing Piccolo's intention of confining Buu to the Room of Spirit and Time, Dende mentioned that the boys could be resurrected if they were killed; implying that interdimensional soul transference wouldn't be a problem for the mystical powers of the dragon and possibly, by extension, Yemma and the afterlife.

buutenks
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by buutenks » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:55 pm

Since they didnt specify it, he went to King Yemma. Proly told him about the universe erasing thing and now the after life is in a chaotic state.

People feel sorry for Yamcha, but imagine King Yemma, sitting on a chair and stamping papers for all eternity. He'd proly be secretly relieved when he finds out he doesnt need to keep sitting on that chair for very long.

thezander

Post by thezander » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:59 pm

I don't know with out the grand priest doing it himself how would they transfer. Don't they have to be be zapped back and forth

Ozotto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ozotto » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:45 pm

Could you imagine he if he isn't actually dead?
Him and Frieza layin' low in some rocks.

Professor Freeza
Temporarily Banned

Post by Professor Freeza » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:41 am

He didn't go to Yemma. Yemma specifically told Goku to kill freeza far away so that he doesn't have to deal with freeza anymore.

I'm 100% sure that if there are 4 Kai's there are 10s of gatekeepers.

Dorexx
Regular

Post by Dorexx » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:58 pm

It would be cool if he reappears as a ghost.
酷签名