With the exception of Vegeta, what other women would have been less than grateful if they had been saved from death?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

With the exception of Vegeta, what other women would have been less than grateful if they had been saved from death?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:30 am

From all of the separate canons of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Super, who can you include as being the type of not liking to be saved from receiving harm or even death by someone else other than themselves at all?

Professor Freeza
Temporarily Banned

Re: With the exception of Vegeta, what other women would have been less than grateful if they had been saved from death?

Post by Professor Freeza » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:48 am

Exception of Vegeta what?

Lightdasher
Not-So-Newbie

Re: With the exception of Vegeta, what other women would have been less than grateful if they had been saved from death?

Post by Lightdasher » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:08 pm

Considering what I know of the women from Dragon Ball, #18 comes to mind first. However, I don't think she would have been completely ungrateful, just rather "tsundere" about it. Other than that, I'd assume Caulifla and Kefla would feel similarly to Vegeta. I don't know about the female fighters introduced in the ToP, so perhaps others could give insight for them if they apply.

I gotta' say though: I'm with Professor Freeza on the question itself. It does seem rather peculiar, so I wonder what prompted it.
"Set a good example, represent what you think the community should be, and just be awesome." -VegettoEX, 2017.

thezander

Post by thezander » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:48 am

I think his title got screwed up and he just means person based on his post. Vegeta didn't like being resurrected so he's asking who else has expressed annoyance with that. That's what I'm assuming, and the only thing I can come up with is when the elders die. Kami, old namek guy, there's others who specifically request to not be wished back I believe. Maybe evil Buu wouldn't like it or debura but that be me making stuff up.

I sure know that King Kai doesn't fit in with this though eh!

Edit: I think my phone's auto correct originally changed know to no after King Kai I think.