Does each of the 12 universes have a Demon Realm?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Does each of the 12 universes have a Demon Realm?

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Cool, I'm making an In universe topic!

So this is a question i had in my mind for a while now. In 2009, in the Super Exciting Guide, we learned about the Demon Realm, a place at the tippy bottom of the universe, which is the home of several different evil entities, such as the Makaio and Makaioshin. Then 4 years after that, Battle of Gods comes out, and at the end of that film, we learned about the 12 universes. Then comes Dragon Ball Super, we get to explore some of these universes (somewhat). Each universe having very unique creatures, while sharing some races we know from the main universe, Universe 7.

Now all that being said, the question that I'm gonna be asking you guys is does each of these 12 universes have a Demon Realm of their own? Do they have their own set of Makaios and Makaioshin? Now, I know, Super won't be able to answer this question due to it ending, but that doesn't mean we can't speculate anymore on unexplored topics. So, what do you guys think? Do you think all 12 universes have their own Demon Realm, or is the Demon Realm something exclusive to Universe 7?
Caulifla best girl! :)

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Re: Does each of the 12 universes have a Demon Realm?

Post by Pantalones » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:11 am

I would think that it depends on the universe. Maybe some universes have a Demon Realm while others don't.

I'm basing this on how we know that the way Kaio/Kaioshin stuff works can be different from one universe to another. In the 7th universe we have Kaioshin only coming from the rare golden fruit, while in the 10th universe they can be promoted up from Kaios. In the 7th universe the two types of Shinjin look drastically different, while Kaios in the 10th universe look just like Kaioshin, implying there aren't two different types of fruit there (either that or the 10th universe has a lot more golden fruits, so both the Kaio and Kaioshin come exclusively from golden fruit.)

If the gods' situations can be different from one universe to the next, I figure there's no reason why demon stuff wouldn't be different, too. Maybe some universes that don't have a Demon Realm allow evil Shinjin to become regular Kaio/Kaioshin rather than sending them away to become Makaio/Makaioshin, and others might imprison them or even kill them as soon as their evil tendencies become obvious.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:46 pm

I always took it as a top/bottom ying yang deal, I assume they are all the same format.

I wonder why only U7s ones caused so much aggro but I guess it was Babidi stealing Dabra that triggered Towa so much...
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:02 pm

In my opinion each 12 Universe are based to this construction

You have to add another realm orbiting the universe and this realm is the Hakaishin kai.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:33 pm

The 12 universes were said to have the same structure, so they should all have a demon realm as well.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:10 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:In my opinion each 12 Universe are based to this construction

You have to add another realm orbiting the universe and this realm is the Hakaishin kai.
Thinking about it, any new map should show all but North Kaios realm as bigger, now we know only his is small because Beerus smashed it up! Presumably he didn't lose at video games to all the kaios and enact the same punishment?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:21 pm

TobyS wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:In my opinion each 12 Universe are based to this construction

Thinking about it, any new map should show all but North Kaios realm as bigger, now we know only his is small because Beerus smashed it up! Presumably he didn't lose at video games to all the kaios and enact the same punishment?
Yeah this depiction should be remade more accuratly, I wouldn't mind a scaled version lol :lol:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:05 pm

I don't see why they wouldn't.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147