Unanswered questions that you wish were answered?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Re: Unanswered questions that you wish were answered?

Post by ZeroNeonix » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:59 am

Ssjcell wrote:I dont think so man
I found it. "Piccolo" actually means "another world" in Namekian.

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Re: Question unanswered that you want answer ?

Post by ricky84 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:12 pm

Pantalones wrote:
How can Saiyans interbreed with earthlings, are they not a different race/species?
Different species can sometimes interbreed. Usually the hybrid offspring are infertile (like mules), but there are exceptions -- cow/bison hybrids, most hybrids of different species of bear, killer bees, etc. And since Gohan's the only Saiyan/human hybrid known to have kids it's entirely possible that Goten, Trunks, Pan, and Bra are infertile like most real-life hybrids (well, except in GT where Pan and at least one Saiyan from Vegeta's family had descendants.)

In real life it would be extremely unlikely for an alien species to be compatible with an Earth one since they wouldn't have any common ancestors at all, but the Dragonball universe involves creation gods literally causing planets and lifeforms to come into existence so the rules are probably a little different here.
There is no evidence that the other half-saiyans are infertile. The fact that Gohan can have children automatically debunks that assumption (since the other half-saiyans are genetically the same as him. There's no such thing for example as some ligers being fertile and others aren't). Also, you are forgetting the real life fact that all human beings are genetically mixed with Neanderthals (considered a separate species from humans), Denisovans and other ancient hominid species, yet we are still here and fertile.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Post by ricky84 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:22 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:Which form of Super Saiyan Blue is stronger? Perfected Super Saiyan Blue from the Dragon Ball Super Manga or Super Saiyan Blue Evolution from the Dragon Ball Super Anime?
They're equal. The anime gave Kaioken to Goku on top of Blue instead of MSSB. Since Vegeta could not learn Kaioken, to compensate, they had to give a new transformation, SSBE. The same exact scene where Goku fights Jiren with Kaioken x20 is the scene in the manga where he uses MSSB. In the future chapters, the manga will show MSSB Goku and Vegeta fighting Jiren which is the same scene as SSB+Kaioken x20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta vs Jiren in the anime.

You can check the manga vs anime thread in my sig to see the scenes. Thefore, MSSB in manga = SSBE = SSB + Kaioken x20.
That's pure headcanon. There is no evidence that the 2 forms are equally strong. In fact, MSSB from the manga is actually weaker than normal SSB from the anime, since the manga version of the U6 arc showed that SSB in the manga is only 5x SSG (with MSSB being little more than double that), while in the anime it is at least 50x SSG (likely more due to the Goku vs Kefla fight).
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

ABED
Namekian Warrior

Post by ABED » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:34 pm

What the hell does Kami do? We never get a firm answer about what his responsibilites are.
The biggest truths aren't original. The truth is ketchup. It's Jim Belushi. Its job isn't to blow our minds. It's to be within reach.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott
Happiness is climate, not weather.

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Post by ricky84 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:39 pm

- Where (and what) is Zalama?
- Where do the Angels come from?
- Vegeta's mom
- Buu's real origin
- Why were universes 13-18 erased?
- Who killed Jiren's parents?
- The name of Freeza's race
- What's is SSJ Rage and how does it connect to Broly? (if at all)
- Where did Goku's heart virus come from?
- What was Vegeta's life like before the Saiyan arc?
- Who was the 1st time traveler from U12?
- Did the Angels create UI or did they just discover it?
- Were there other Hakaishin before the current 12?
- Did A17 bring back U13-U18 with his wish?
- Will A17 and A18 regain their human memories?
- Hit's backstory
- How did Beerus and Champa end up in separate universes?

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:49 pm

ricky84 wrote: That's pure headcanon. There is no evidence that the 2 forms are equally strong. In fact, MSSB from the manga is actually weaker than normal SSB from the anime, since the manga version of the U6 arc showed that SSB in the manga is only 5x SSG (with MSSB being little more than double that), while in the anime it is at least 50x SSG (likely more due to the Goku vs Kefla fight).
Actually, in the manga, Whis states that SSG > 10% SSB, which means SSB ~ 10x SSG not 5. The CSSB is the full power of the SSB without any stamina drain similar to Super Saiyan Grade 4. Therefore, you can say that CSSB = 50x SSG while SSB = 10x SSG. The SSBE is also shown separately in the manga as well since Vegeta used it in the last chapter, so that already confirms that SSBE > CSSB. Initially, SSBE was an anime exclusive designed by Megumi Nishitani, but now it's in the manga.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Kaiza_Toshiyuki
Temporarily Banned

Post by Kaiza_Toshiyuki » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:30 pm

Whats the name of Frieza´s race and where are the rest of them?

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Post by ricky84 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:36 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
ricky84 wrote: That's pure headcanon. There is no evidence that the 2 forms are equally strong. In fact, MSSB from the manga is actually weaker than normal SSB from the anime, since the manga version of the U6 arc showed that SSB in the manga is only 5x SSG (with MSSB being little more than double that), while in the anime it is at least 50x SSG (likely more due to the Goku vs Kefla fight).
Actually, in the manga, Whis states that SSG > 10% SSB, which means SSB ~ 10x SSG not 5. The CSSB is the full power of the SSB without any stamina drain similar to Super Saiyan Grade 4. Therefore, you can say that CSSB = 50x SSG while SSB = 10x SSG. The SSBE is also shown separately in the manga as well since Vegeta used it in the last chapter, so that already confirms that SSBE > CSSB. Initially, SSBE was an anime exclusive designed by Megumi Nishitani, but now it's in the manga.
That's mathematically false. If SSG is greater than 10% of SSB, then there is no way SSB is 10x SSG. Also, If CSSB is merely just SSB without any stamina drain then it isn't a power boost over normal SSB at all, making the form even weaker than normal SSB from the anime.

In the anime, the gap between SSB Goku and SSJ1 Kefla was smaller than the gap between SSG Goku and Base Kefla. Since we know SSJ1 is a 50x multiplier, That would suggest that normal SSB in the anime is definitely greater than 50x SSG.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:59 pm

ricky84 wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote:
That's mathematically false. If SSG is greater than 10% of SSB, then there is no way SSB is 10x SSG. Also, If CSSB is merely just SSB without any stamina drain then it isn't a power boost over normal SSB at all, making the form even weaker than normal SSB from the anime.

In the anime, the gap between SSB Goku and SSJ1 Kefla was smaller than the gap between SSG Goku and Base Kefla. Since we know SSJ1 is a 50x multiplier, That would suggest that normal SSB in the anime is definitely greater than 50x SSG.

SSG > 10% SSB
SSG > 0.1xSSB
SSG > 1/10x SSB
10xSSG > SSB
10xSSG ~ SSB

It's not an equal sign but an approximation. It's mathematically correct. It's certainly not 5x as you said before. Stamina drain can weaken a form. Vegeta lost stamina after having transformed into SSB once. This is why he could not even use 10% of the full power of SSB which is what Whis stated.

Kefla is a fusion of Kale and Caulifla. Kale, in her base is already stronger than SSJ Caulifla. In her Berserker state, she's even stronger, so it's not farfetch'd to believe that the gap between SSB Goku and SSJ Kefla is small.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssjcell » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:00 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote:
Ssjcell wrote:I dont think so man
I found it. "Piccolo" actually means "another world" in Namekian.
Well I thought I was right gotta hand it to you kudos that's interesting

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Desassina » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:17 pm

Guys, let's not turn this into a battle power debate, but SSJG being above less than 10% of SSJB allows the latter to be 10 times higher at full power.

SSJG > less than 10% of SSJB
SSJG = 10% of SSJ Blue
SSJG < 100% SSJB

It's stated, whether it's a figure of speech or not, and it works. Kafla might as well have been weaker than Kale's peak against a complete SSJB, because even Goku increased his power by dispelling it, which means that Kale is not that strong in every other situation. Kafla was simply controlled through her battle sense, didn't go berserk nor dispel her energy, and was stronger than at least one SSJ entity.

SSJB Goku dispelling energy to increase it > SSJB Goku at 100%
Kale dispelling energy by going berserk > Kale fighting at 100%

The problem is that we have never seen Kale do it in the manga like she did in the anime, and I'm sure that her controlled state was supposed to be SSJ Kafla and 100% of her power, so we're left with a green SSJ form whose strength can't be singled out for its color except when it's fusion with a berserker. Now that is an unanswered question.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:02 pm

ricky84 wrote:- Why were universes 13-18 erased?
Apparently, there was a universal game of hide and seek. Beerus fell asleep while hiding and no one could find him. The Omniking threw a fit and destroyed those universes in his anger.

Waluigiman
Beyond Newbie

Post by Waluigiman » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:37 pm

1.What was going to be Champa's wish before he discorvered about earth's foods?
2.Why does Champa and Beerus hate each other? Is it based on sibling rivality only?
3.Does Rumshi know about Zamasu's incident?
4.Is the evil doer from universe 11 still alive (I don't remember if Jiren was said to have defeated him).
5.How does the planet trade organization work and who buys the planets?

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Post by ricky84 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:51 pm

Waluigiman wrote:1.What was going to be Champa's wish before he discorvered about earth's foods?
2.Why does Champa and Beerus hate each other? Is it based on sibling rivality only?
4.Is the evil doer from universe 11 still alive (I don't remember if Jiren was said to have defeated him).
5.How does the planet trade organization work and who buys the planets?
This sounds like a Sci-Fi mix between the slave trade and real estate.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:25 pm

Waluigiman wrote:1.What was going to be Champa's wish before he discorvered about earth's foods?
He probably didn't have a wish in mind yet. He just wanted the opportunity to keep them as a bargaining chip. It's the same reason Beerus used his wish to bring back Universe 6's Earth; so that Champa would owe him.
Waluigiman wrote:2.Why does Champa and Beerus hate each other? Is it based on sibling rivality only?
Seems that way.
Waluigiman wrote:3.Does Rumshi know about Zamasu's incident?
I don't think it matters much whether he knows or not.
Waluigiman wrote:4.Is the evil doer from universe 11 still alive (I don't remember if Jiren was said to have defeated him).
Probably. I think that's what pushes Jiren to continue to get stronger.
Waluigiman wrote:5.How does the planet trade organization work and who buys the planets?
Well, if there weren't so few planets in the universe, it would make more sense. I think some races would living on planets on the brink of collapse, and in need of a new place to live, and so they would buy a new planet from Frieza.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:28 am

He does in the manga. In the Tournament of Power arc, he was berating Gowasu for not only choosing Zamasu as an apprentice, but also for having to rely on Beerus (whom Rumsshi despises) to sort things out. When the Grand Minister was contacting all Supreme Kais and Gods of Destruction to meet at Zeno's Palace, Rumsshi threatened to kill Gowasu if the meeting had anything to do with Zamasu's actions.

It's amazing that Rumsshi eventually learned about Zamasu, given how he is a worthless oaf. I suppose that he does possess some degree of care.

Kaiza_Toshiyuki
Temporarily Banned

Post by Kaiza_Toshiyuki » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:34 am

Why haven't more supreme kai´s been born to take the roles of the previous ones in Universe 7?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:33 pm

Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:Why haven't more supreme kai´s been born to take the roles of the previous ones in Universe 7?
Apparently it's been retconned that there were never supposed to be more than 1 at a time.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Kaiza_Toshiyuki
Temporarily Banned

Post by Kaiza_Toshiyuki » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:10 pm

Why does Turles look like Bardock and Goku?

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:46 pm

Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:Why does Turles look like Bardock and Goku?
The movie implies that all low-class Saiyans like themselves look alike. But the movie is not at all canon, so don't worry about it. lol