So, how powerful is Goku after ToP now?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Emperor

Re: So, how powerful is Goku after ToP now?

Post by Emperor » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:02 am

I would put him at multiversal in power.

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:49 am

shadowfox87 wrote:
I'm going to be honest with you. I didn't read any of your comment except the first paragraph. That's some Appeal to Ignorance fallacy you're going with. What do you mean Base = SsjG? BY YOUR LOGIC (again, By your logic, since it doesn't seem to get in your head), Ssj Namek Saga Goku > ToP Base Goku because Ssj > Base. Again, BY YOUR LOGIC. Again, BY YOUR LOGIC

You say base Goku < SsjG Goku because he returned But you DIDN'T PROVE THAT. You FAILED miserably. Base is NOT EQUAL to SSJG, it's CURRENT GOKU'S BASE that's equal to THE POWER GOKU RELEASED WHILE FIGHTING BEERUS, WHICH IS SSJG GOKU BOG. I swear even normies have understood this.

For example, if Base Goku ToP = 10000

Then SsjG Goku BoG = 10

This is how it works. Him coming back is HORSESHIT. By YOUR LOGIC, again, BY YOUR LOGIC, Goku wouldn't need Ssj if his base is above Ssj Namek Saga Goku and therefore Ssj Namek Saga > Base Goku

Him coming back associates to nothing. You haven't shown any evidence for that and yet you claim you did. What kind of hypocritical kid are you? At this point this is utter delusionality

I presented you my post and you failed to debunk it, then you say the evidence is there? huh? You do realize that in debates this accounts to automatic loss or an indirect concession and just denial? The post is clear and it covers all arcs

8178282 evidences > 1 single unconcrete shitty evidence. You use that evidence to disprove everything? That's Cherrypicking. Arguing with you is not even worth my time which is why I avoided replying as soon as I read the first paragraph.

You need to show evidence, if you can't, then you fail. I presented a horde of evidences and you failed to refute them or even give me a single evidence otherwise. It's like:

Person A: Show me evidence that earth is flat

Person B: Here's a picture of my mother. This is proof

Person A: Prove that this associates with the topic

Person B: It does because I said so

That's Hypocracy, Occam's Razor, Burden of Proof, Strawmaning and Appeal to Ignorance fallacies. Learn about debating fallacies before you hit me.

Your evidence holds absolutely no merit whatsoever. Base is NOT EQUAL to SsjG, I repeat, Base is NOT EQUAL to SsjG, I repeat, Base is NOT EQUAL to SsjG. It's THE POWER OF HIS CURRENT BASE FROM TOP ARC THAT IS ABOVE THE POWER FROM HIS BOG COUNTERPART.

By your logic, again by your LOGIC, Goku will NEVER surpass his SsjG Power from BoG in base, yet evidence says otherwise.

Beerus says he surpassed the Power, not that he surpassed the form itself.

Goku EVER SINCE Revival of Frieza arc, could go SsjG. HE COULD, SSJB IS SSJG + SSJ. You're being so thick-headed and illogical as your demeanour.

AGAIN, Goku EVER SINCE Revival of Frieza arc, could go SsjG. HE COULD, SSJB IS SSJG + SSJ. You're being so thick-headed and illogical as your demeanour.

Yet it's been shown MANY TIMES, that Base Goku's POWER, I repeat, POWER, is above SsjG Goku BoG's POWER, I repeat, POWER. And NOT FORM, I repeat, NOT FORM.

You need to EXPLAIN, not throw at me nothing but rubbish. What you posted is NOTHING. You don't even understand the topic. You're being childish with the way you type.
People I'm always keen to Debate with for the sole purpose of increasing experience and joy:

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:56 pm

Emperor wrote:I would put him at multiversal in power.
If you mean being able to affect multiple universes at once, only Zeno (and maybe Infinite Zamasu) have shown the ability to do that.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:41 pm

Emperor wrote:I would put him at multiversal in power.
You have to quantify your definition of Multiversal. If you're following it based on the Tiering system of Vs Battle wiki, then nah that's impossible
People I'm always keen to Debate with for the sole purpose of increasing experience and joy:

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:44 pm

PSA: We've already dealt with the attitude problem(s) on display in this thread behind the scenes. Thanks for the vigilance, guys, but you can stop reporting it now. Carry on.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!