Super Dragonballs vs. Zeno

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Super Dragonballs vs. Zeno

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri May 25, 2018 6:52 pm

We know that the Super Dragonballs can bring back things erased by Zeno, but do you think they could grant the following wishes?

- I wish Zeno was dead
- I wish Zeno had never existed
- I wish Zeno was powerless
- I wish to switch bodies and powers with Zeno
- I wish I was immune to Zeno's power
- I wish I was more powerful than Zeno
- I wish Zeno would become my slave
- I wish to have power over every universe in every timeline and every Zeno
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: Super Dragonballs vs. Zeno

Post by theherodjl » Fri May 25, 2018 11:48 pm

I think that Zeno & the Super DBs' powers are comparable to the Ultimate Nullifier & Classic Infinity Gauntlet. Much like the UN, Zeno has the power to eliminate entire universes from reality at will, and the Super DBs possess the ability to massively alter the very fabric of reality in various ways just like the Infinity Gauntlet. They should both be capable of effecting/destroying each other.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat May 26, 2018 5:46 am

theherodjl wrote:I think that Zeno & the Super DBs' powers are comparable to the Ultimate Nullifier & Classic Infinity Gauntlet. Much like the UN, Zeno has the power to eliminate entire universes from reality at will, and the Super DBs possess the ability to massively alter the very fabric of reality in various ways just like the Infinity Gauntlet. They should both be capable of effecting/destroying each other.
In Marvel the Magus using the Infinity Gauntlet (missing one of the stones even) was easily able to reverse the power of the Ultimate Nullifier.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sat May 26, 2018 6:37 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:In Marvel the Magus using the Infinity Gauntlet (missing one of the stones even) was easily able to reverse the power of the Ultimate Nullifier.
That's because, Magus himself, already had a great degree of power on top of the Infinity Gems. He was chosen by some of his universe's abstracts to be an avatar of life. He also was highly intelligent & capable of handing the IG better than most beings. The UN's power & potential is also dependent on the mind of the user. In this case: Quasar. While Quasar is a decently powered superhero himself, its not likely that he'd be able to use the UN anywhere close to the level of Reed Richards. In the Abraxas arc, Reed Richards managed to completely reverse the effects of Abraxas' damage & total existence from the multiverse. That's quite a feat as opposed to the strictly universal-level that the UN is traditionally depicted with. This shows that the UN is much more capable in the hands of someone who really knows how to use it.
Zeno seems to use his power very competently, and the Super DBs actual limit is still unknown; so I think its still a good comparison.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat May 26, 2018 9:38 am

Zeno can easily destroy the Super Dragon and Super Dragon Balls with erasure. But the Super Dragon can easily do ANYTHING. All we know about the SDBs and the wishes are that they can do anything and nothing has yet to contradict that statement.

The real question is Zalama vs Zeno
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Sun May 27, 2018 12:28 pm

"Anything" is still subjective. As far as we know, they can do anything. However, if someone wished for Zeno to be destroyed, it's not clear if Super Shenlon can grant that. Normally, the dragon cannot grant a wish that exceeds the power of its creator, which in this case is Zalama. We don't know anything about Zalama except that he's most likely alive given that the Super Dragon Balls are active. Before Zalama, only people from the Dragon clan of Namekians have the ability to create Dragon Balls. Is Zalama the first Namek or the one who founded the Dragon Clan? All otherWho knows. Zamasu is a smart guy and he went to Zuno to learn everything there is about the Super Dragon Balls. He carefully carried out his plan. Why didn't he simply switch bodies with Zeno instead? I think that it just wasn't possible. The Super Dragon Balls themselves were destroyed by Black and Future Zamasu.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Mon May 28, 2018 4:37 pm

The Super Dragon Balls have no limit. Any wish goes. However, these wishes will not be done in-universe due to there being no one in the god rank that would grant any of these wishes. However, Kaiohshin Shin said no one can defeat Zenoh. Don’t know if this applies at all.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Mon May 28, 2018 5:16 pm

Meshack wrote:The Super Dragon Balls have no limit. Any wish goes. However, these wishes will not be done in-universe due to there being no one in the god rank that would grant any of these wishes. However, Kaiohshin Shin said no one can defeat Zenoh. Don’t know if this applies at all.
That probably is defined as "No one can defeat Zeno in a fight" as opposed to "Zeno cannot be stopped by anything". Super Shenlong was never stated to have had any degree of difficulty undoing Zeno's erasure of 7 universes so I think that would mean Super Shenlong can do quite a bit more than just bringing universes back from oblivion.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon May 28, 2018 9:58 pm

I wouldn't take Shin's words that seriously either. He's always been shown to be ignorant and inexperienced about things. When Zeno first appeared, he didn't even know who he was.

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Mon May 28, 2018 11:26 pm

theherodjl wrote:
Meshack wrote:The Super Dragon Balls have no limit. Any wish goes. However, these wishes will not be done in-universe due to there being no one in the god rank that would grant any of these wishes. However, Kaiohshin Shin said no one can defeat Zenoh. Don’t know if this applies at all.
That probably is defined as "No one can defeat Zeno in a fight" as opposed to "Zeno cannot be stopped by anything". Super Shenlong was never stated to have had any degree of difficulty undoing Zeno's erasure of 7 universes so I think that would mean Super Shenlong can do quite a bit more than just bringing universes back from oblivion.
My first sentence was "The Super Dragon Balls have no limit."

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Mon May 28, 2018 11:28 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I wouldn't take Shin's words that seriously either. He's always been shown to be ignorant and inexperienced about things. When Zeno first appeared, he didn't even know who he was.
True however everyone fears Zenoh's power so I would take his word for it about that. However, when he said Vegetto could possibly be stronger than Beerus - I wouldn’t believe it.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Mon May 28, 2018 11:34 pm

Meshack wrote:My first sentence was "The Super Dragon Balls have no limit."
I know. I was addressing the claim by Kaioshin that Zeno is totally unbeatable.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Thu May 31, 2018 12:13 am

It doesnt matter because the wishes have to be granted in the God's language. So no God would wish for Zeno to be erased unless you get another Zamasu situation

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:16 am

The Super Dragon Balls are not invincible, they made Zamasu immortal and yet Zamasu was erased from existence in an instant by Zeno despite having been granted immortality by the Super Dragon Balls, and in addition, Zamasu was able to easily destroy the Super Dragon Balls.

The Super Dragon Balls cannot be stronger than Zeno, otherwise it wouldn't make sense to keep them around, as the Grand Priest and the other Gods would never try to put Zeno in danger by allowing mortals to gather tools that could potentially remove Zeno from power. And contrary to popular belief, the Grand Priest and the other Gods adore Zeno.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu May 31, 2018 10:22 am

PFM18 wrote:It doesnt matter because the wishes have to be granted in the God's language. So no God would wish for Zeno to be erased unless you get another Zamasu situation
But just hypothetically, if someone could speak the language and made those wishes, and no one stopped them, what would happen?