How Powerful Would Boo Have Become If He Just Absorbed Anyone Strong Or Special?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

theherodjl
I Live Here

How Powerful Would Boo Have Become If He Just Absorbed Anyone Strong Or Special?

Post by theherodjl » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:59 am

Imagine that Boohan did take the DBM route, and decided to absorb anyone strong or possessing a unique ability(from both the living world or afterlife) that he could. Eventially, he would form a body double, and use Rou Kaioshin's ability on himself & all of his absorbees for however long it would take(since he would have a LOT of absorptions, and because he has infinite stamina), and then power up into see where he now stands. Just how powerful would this "Ultimate" Boo be now? Would he be as strong as SSJ3 Vegetto? Stronger? Strong enough to contend with SSJG Goku? Perhaps on some level of SSJB now? Where would you place him?
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Re: How Powerful Would Boo Have Become If He Just Absorbed Anyone Strong Or Special?

Post by PFM18 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:44 am

I'm not entirely sure what the question is. Who exactly are you suggesting he absorbs in this situation?

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: How Powerful Would Boo Have Become If He Just Absorbed Anyone Strong Or Special?

Post by theherodjl » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:35 pm

PFM18 wrote:I'm not entirely sure what the question is. Who exactly are you suggesting he absorbs in this situation?
Let's just say, every fighter in U7 as strong as Raditz & more.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:18 pm

theherodjl wrote:
PFM18 wrote:I'm not entirely sure what the question is. Who exactly are you suggesting he absorbs in this situation?
Including Beerus and Whis?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
theherodjl wrote:
Excluding them. It'd never work anyways.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:58 pm

theherodjl wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:
theherodjl wrote:
Excluding them. It'd never work anyways.
Well what about MUI Goku and SSJBE Vegeta?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:40 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Well what about MUI Goku and SSJBE Vegeta?
I should probably mention that my original idea when I posted was for it to be Boohan not giving Goku anytime to find someone to fuse with, and absorbing him before letting Goku use IT to Vegeta.

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:48 pm

Well let's see... he absorbs Goku, Vegeta, and Tien on Earth and then the following people he absorbs are:

Dende (guardian of Earth and healing powers).
Earthlings and Androids for some power boosts and interesting techniques (solar flare, psychic ability, spirit ball, kienzan, android barrier).
If he finds Freeza in Hell (especially more likely if he absorbs Baba) then he'll absorb him too.
He'd also absorb any other villains in a similar situation as Freeza if they're in Hell just like that.
I guess there's also anyone in space like all the Yardrats, Namekians, Galactic Patrol, and Freeza's Army.
Other beings like Zuno, Kibitoshin, Old Kai, and other such beings would get absorbed as well.
Perhaps the demon realm has fine things to offer like Spike the Devilman.
I think at this point, he'd probably find out about other universes, and then he'd travel between them considering that he has instant movement now.
This way he'd go about slowly absorbing every powerful fighter in each universe.

So how does he turn out in the end? Well it depends...

He could very well reach god levels of power if he managed to absorb some really strong fighters of the other universes like Hit or Toppo.
In terms of intelligence, it could also become pretty high if he absorbed Bulma, Dr. Briefs, and perhaps Dr. Gero if he can find him in Hell.
He'd have many amazing techniques to use for sure: Kaioken, Spirit Bomb, Final Flash, Makankosappo, Healing, Kienzan, Soukidan, Kikoho, Solar Flare, Instant Movement, Time-Skip, Psychic Abilities, Android Barrier, etc.

If he does things correctly, he could even get his hands on a GoD and absorb them along with then absorbing some other GoDs or if he's lucky, an angel (but this is very unlikely).