How Much Would Vegeta Have Improved After 8 Years In The ROSAT Prior To The Cell Games?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

theherodjl
I Live Here

How Much Would Vegeta Have Improved After 8 Years In The ROSAT Prior To The Cell Games?

Post by theherodjl » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:01 am

You know? Since the rules of the ROSAT, the one that says a person can only spend 2 years in the ROSAT before the entrance disappears forever, have been thrown in the trash by the events of DBS. Imagine that Vegeta could spend 8 years in there like he wanted to, and Popo would occasionally enter to refill his food & water supply as well as let him change into a new set of armor. Just how powerful would he be after he came out?
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Re: How Much Would Vegeta Have Improved After 8 Years In The ROSAT Prior To The Cell Games?

Post by PFM18 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:20 pm

theherodjl wrote:You know? Since the rules of the ROSAT, the one that says a person can only spend 2 years in the ROSAT before the entrance disappears forever, have been thrown in the trash by the events of DBS. Imagine that Vegeta could spend 8 years in there like he wanted to, and Popo would occasionally enter to refill his food & water supply as well as let him change into a new set of armor. Just how powerful would he be after he came out?
Well they didnt throw it out because of no reason. Dende fixed it and thats why you can spend more time in it.

Wouldn't he just be essentially the same strength as he got in the 7 years training before the Buu Arc?

Super Saiyan Turlast x4
I Live Here

Re: How Much Would Vegeta Have Improved After 8 Years In The ROSAT Prior To The Cell Games?

Post by Super Saiyan Turlast x4 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:49 am

It's hard to tell. Vegeta became a lot more powerful as a Super Saiyan (while discarding the Grade forms) after his 2nd session, but I'm not sure if he'd continue gaining power at the same pace. With 7 yrs of training and having his dormant power drawn past its limits, Vegeta is only "perhaps stronger" than Kid Gohan. That alone tells us that time spent training doesn't necessarily correlate to substantial gains.

I don't think Boo saga Vegeta can handle Full-Power Cell without Super Saiyan 2. If this hypothetical Cell Games Vegeta is still a Super Saiyan when the training is finished, he'd still be weaker than Cell.
"First I whip it out! Then I thrust it! With great force! Every angle...! It penetrates! Until...! With great strength...! I... ram it in! In the end... We are all satisfied... And you are set free...!" ~Dante~

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:42 pm

theherodjl wrote:You know? Since the rules of the ROSAT, the one that says a person can only spend 2 years in the ROSAT before the entrance disappears forever, have been thrown in the trash by the events of DBS. Imagine that Vegeta could spend 8 years in there like he wanted to, and Popo would occasionally enter to refill his food & water supply as well as let him change into a new set of armor. Just how powerful would he be after he came out?
1) Enough to make Full Power Super Saiyan Goku reconsider his decision to have made the choice in having left the Time Chamber with Full Power Super Saiyan Teen Gohan just a bit too early and for Perfect Cell himself of all people to feel like he was an actual Cockroach in comparison to this new Vegeta.

2) Within striking distance of Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan from the Cell Games Saga in just his base form, Majin Vegeta in just his Full Power Super Saiyan form, Ultimate Gohan in just his Full Power Super Saiyan 2 form, and Super Baby Vegeta 2 in just his Full Power Super Saiyan 3 form. Give or take a few.

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssjcell » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:12 pm

In 8 years without the knowledge of ss2 as a thing I believe his gains would have been less than he was able to make by the Buu arc. I would project him at 1.5 times as strong as Goku in the cell games. Not as strong as full power cell or ss2 Gohan imo.