If Beerus & Whis Are Still A "10" & "15" Then Where Is UIO/MUI Goku At?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: If Beerus & Whis Are Still A "10" & "15" Then Where Is UIO/MUI Goku At?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:51 am

ToshioWrites wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:
ToshioWrites wrote:
In episode 93, whis implies Belmod > Beerus

In 110, Whis speculates jiren might be beyond the level of GoDs alltogether

A spread put out by toei basically implied 3rd UIO >= Beerus

In the manga there is nothing suggesting beerus is 10 times greater in terms of pure raw power over the other GoDs especially Belmod
Implications and speculation don't hold much water IMO. And I never said he was 10 times more powerful.

basic math bro

if jiren is 10% of beerus then beerus is 10 times jiren, jiren is above belmod which means beerus would be more than 10 times stronger than belmod
You misunderstood me. I said that Jiren is no more than that 10% more powerful than Beerus, meaning Jiren's power is 110% of Beerus'.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I think Jiren is no more than 10% greater than Beerus' full power.
Yeah I think I misinterpreted this. I thought you were saying that Jiren was 10% of Beerus

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:13 pm

Lati wrote:because he has Hakai, and can just delete Goku,
Hakai isn't exactly insta-win

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:02 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:Hakai isn't exactly insta-win
It most definitely is, but it is unable to work on immortal beings. Toppo could have defeated Vegeta with the Hakai technique, though he didn't because it would have disqualified him.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:11 pm

theherodjl wrote:
ankokudaishogun wrote:Hakai isn't exactly insta-win
It most definitely is, but it is unable to work on immortal beings. Toppo could have defeated Vegeta with the Hakai technique, though he didn't because it would have disqualified him.
I don't think Toppo could even do the direct version, he only knew how to fire it as blasts.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:58 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I don't think Toppo could even do the direct version, he only knew how to fire it as blasts.
I'm sure he could, maybe not quite to full proficiency though. However, It wouldn't have been allowed no matter how good or bad he was at it. Hakai's purpose is to eradicate a being or object from existence: that violates the ToP's rule of no-killing, and also breaks that rule again to a second, greater extent.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned

Post by ToshioWrites » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:20 pm

Vegeta final explosion basically overpowered a huge ass( possible FP) hakai from Toppo and I think Toppo probably knew he wouldn’t have been penalized for killing Vegeta in that situation since Vegeta had already started his suicide mission

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:47 am

ToshioWrites wrote:Vegeta final explosion basically overpowered a huge ass( possible FP) hakai from Toppo and I think Toppo probably knew he wouldn’t have been penalized for killing Vegeta in that situation since Vegeta had already started his suicide mission
He had never seen that technique before so he had no idea it was supposed to be a suicide technique.

I maintain that Toppo out to kill would defeat Vegeta.