What would Cell looks like if he achieved a SSJ4 kind of transformation ?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

What would Cell looks like if he achieved a SSJ4 kind of transformation ?

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:48 am

Looking at the case of the Cell race in a story I am writting and I see myself struggling to see how Cell would look with a kind of biological transformation in the like of SSJ4 for our beloved Perfect guy. Given its overall physical aspect I am looking into an insect approach for inspiration on this said biological transformation. In my idea Gero based Cell on insect then gave to this insect the DNA of the Saiyan, some earthling some Namek and the DNA of Cold and Frieza.

Below find my thought process for how I see a cell based species growth evolution to help you visualize where I am coming from.
Here is how I see the thing for a species based on Cell for their evolution process during their life.
Evolution of a representative of the breed that I named Seru-seijin

Egg Stage

Child Stage (Imagine here a combination of Cell Jr + Cell first form) (Can moult until reaching adult size)

Larval Stage (reached once the child stage reach adult size)

Adult Stage(Here looks similar to Cell Perfect form)
But let's forget my story here ! It's not the point of this post.

I want mostly your opinion to how would our Cell looks like if given him the chance to reach a SSJ4 transformation of his own ? Would it have insect features for you or would it be more humanoid like ? Losting for exemple his wings ? Are you on the team insect like or team more humanoid like ? Feel free to suggest other tracks if you have in mind ?
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: What would Cell looks like if he achieved a SSJ4 kind of transformation ?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:23 am

Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:32 pm

probably more insect-like

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:48 pm

Well, for a regular Saiyan, Oozaru makes them much more ape-like and then SSj4 is an in-betweenish state between their usual human-like form and Oozaru, leaning more toward the human-like side (only partial fur, tail regrows if forced into the form with a machine, a little taller, etc... rather than being giant-sized or having a full-on Oozaru face or anything like that.)

So I figure if "Oozaru Cell" would be a giant bug, then "SSj4 Cell" would be like a "buggier" Perfect Cell -- maybe something along the lines of a "Perfect Imperfect Cell," with more of the weird buggy features that his larval and imperfect forms had mixed with the more humanoid (Freeza-ish) Perfect Cell's design.

I think it goes without saying that his tail would be forced back out to full length, just like how the Saiyans always have tails in SSj4 even if their original tail has been permanently lost (I figure it's retractable in his normal Perfect state, but "SSj4 Cell" would have it out waving around all the time.)

Vertical
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vertical » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:15 pm

There are so many things to consider with this, so I understand the difficulty you would have with it.

Personally, after mulling over it for far too long, I came to the following conclusion:
- His "crown" would fold back over his head (think somewhere between Hit's head and Freeza's)
- His tail would disappear completely
- He would acquire something akin to Cooler's facial mask
- He would have 4 arms (6 limbs total... like an insect) (a larger set and a smaller set, maybe? I'm not sure... I'd have to draw it out to see how well it would allow him to move)
- Adjusted color scheme (possible duller overall, more natural than bright)

<shrug> ...something like that...?

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:30 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Image
Picture doesn't show up But I saw it on making right clic and open in a new tab.
Pantalones wrote:Well, for a regular Saiyan, Oozaru makes them much more ape-like and then SSj4 is an in-betweenish state between their usual human-like form and Oozaru, leaning more toward the human-like side (only partial fur, tail regrows if forced into the form with a machine, a little taller, etc... rather than being giant-sized or having a full-on Oozaru face or anything like that.)

So I figure if "Oozaru Cell" would be a giant bug, then "SSj4 Cell" would be like a "buggier" Perfect Cell -- maybe something along the lines of a "Perfect Imperfect Cell," with more of the weird buggy features that his larval and imperfect forms had mixed with the more humanoid (Freeza-ish) Perfect Cell's design.

I think it goes without saying that his tail would be forced back out to full length, just like how the Saiyans always have tails in SSj4 even if their original tail has been permanently lost (I figure it's retractable in his normal Perfect state, but "SSj4 Cell" would have it out waving around all the time.)
Vertical wrote:There are so many things to consider with this, so I understand the difficulty you would have with it.

Personally, after mulling over it for far too long, I came to the following conclusion:
- His "crown" would fold back over his head (think somewhere between Hit's head and Freeza's)
- His tail would disappear completely
- He would acquire something akin to Cooler's facial mask
- He would have 4 arms (6 limbs total... like an insect) (a larger set and a smaller set, maybe? I'm not sure... I'd have to draw it out to see how well it would allow him to move)
- Adjusted color scheme (possible duller overall, more natural than bright)

<shrug> ...something like that...?
How about something like this ? I worked on the thing since I posted my question and come up with this approach...

The Base will be like a SSJ4 for the torso hair and arms but with hair akin to the insect kingdom, the transformation will include a mask retractable like the Superior form of Cooler but in an insectoid look imagine something like Kamen Rider. Also I'll take some inspiration from the Praying Mantis and the Scorpions the Tail will regrow and have an poisonous apendis, our Ultra Perfect Cell would be more skinnier for mirror the praying mantis. Cell will have Antenna on his forehead. The Color would be light green (something like a light lime color) The feet would have also a more insectoid look.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu