How strong do you thinkl Uub will be at the 28th BT?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned

How strong do you thinkl Uub will be at the 28th BT?

Post by ToshioWrites » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:54 pm

In the original end of z, we know he was atleast able to tickle a suppressed base goku and shock/impress the other z fighters with his power once he got really pushed. Now current base goku is ungodly amounts stronger than goku at his best from Z seeing as the ssg power was absorbed plus all the training, zenkais and limit breaking he did.

I think the most common answer is that uub will be about kid buu level but i think he will get a standard power boost to keep in line with the power creep in super. I wouldn't be shocked if he's rivaling golden forms goku post ssg absorbtion from u6 ARC

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: How strong do you thinkl Uub will be at the 28th BT?

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:09 am

ToshioWrites wrote:In the original end of z, we know he was atleast able to tickle a suppressed base goku and shock/impress the other z fighters with his power once he got really pushed. Now current base goku is ungodly amounts stronger than goku at his best from Z seeing as the ssg power was absorbed plus all the training, zenkais and limit breaking he did.

I think the most common answer is that uub will be about kid buu level but i think he will get a standard power boost to keep in line with the power creep in super. I wouldn't be shocked if he's rivaling golden forms goku post ssg absorbtion from u6 ARC

I agree, Goku has just gotten too strong for a Kid Boo level opponent to do anything against him (even while Goku is suppressed). Which is insane, considering that Oob is God level while (seemingly) malnourished and barely any training, if at all, adding onto the fact that he's only a kid. Could this mean that Oob has the most potential in all of Dragon Ball?

OhHiRenan
Beyond Newbie

Post by OhHiRenan » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:56 pm

I was always under the impression Oob inherited Pure Boo’s latent power implying that, with training, he would inevitably surpass Boo. I don’t think he’s tossing out Pure Boo levels of strength at the 28th Budokai, but he’s certainly no pushover.

Mattias_
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Mattias_ » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:06 pm

Hmm.

Maybe a Son Gohan / Dyspo / Kale tier...
POWER LEVELS: (Updated / Restored / Leveled / No multiplier nor daizenshuu wrong info)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14197&p=1519362#p1519362 Check it out if you want some information.

POWER LEVELS:

Jaco the Patrolman vol. I - XI
Dragon Ball Minus
Dragon Ball vol. I - XLII
Dragon Ball Super manga cap. 1 - ???

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssjcell » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:21 pm

I think he would be around initial SSG Goku level when angry , before getting angry I would put him at maybe krillin at the 21st world tournament

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:05 pm

Ssjcell wrote:I think he would be around initial SSG Goku level when angry , before getting angry I would put him at maybe krillin at the 21st world tournament
Are you aware how big of a difference that is lol?

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssjcell » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:13 pm

Of course but if you watch the fight and include that it is post dbs Goku what other conclusion can be made ? He was weak and when angered he became super strong. He was strong enough to hurt goku's arm.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:16 pm

I think Uub is probably around Mr buu level to super buu level. Which means he is incredibly strong for a 10 year old and has massive potential. If he trains, he'll definitely be one of the strongest warriors in all of the 12 universes.

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:47 am

With 4 months of training he'll be Blue level for sure. Worked for Freeza.