Why No SSJ3 For Kefla?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Why No SSJ3 For Kefla?

Post by shadowmaria » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:10 am

Likely because it wasn't in the draft

When Caulifla, Cabba, and Kale inevitably return, their on-going power-ups will be a great moment when they reveal that they've achieved the form.

You guys are so impatient :problem:

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:38 pm

She's already got a SS2/LSS combo form. There's no need to go even more overboard.

Realistically though It was probably that they didn't wan to animate the hair.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:26 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Vegito never got SSJ3 either despite one of his fusees knowing it. I would guess that both of them would have had to have been capable of the form.
SS3 Gotenks.
Yeah, not Potara Fusion, but it's unlikely it would be any different.

Frankly, I blame the SS3 transformation being an unnatural forced form not in the natural SS progression.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:39 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:Vegito never got SSJ3 either despite one of his fusees knowing it. I would guess that both of them would have had to have been capable of the form.
SS3 Gotenks.
Yeah, not Potara Fusion, but it's unlikely it would be any different.

Frankly, I blame the SS3 transformation being an unnatural forced form not in the natural SS progression.
I think potara fusion has different rules.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:28 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I think potara fusion has different rules.
Beside having less limits and being stronger, we aren't told it would be any different from Fusion Dance.

nato25
Advanced Regular

Post by nato25 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:29 pm

I like to stand by a form being much easier to achieve once it is demonstrated to you. Hence Gotenks having SSJ3 pretty easy.

That being said, yes it also seems like all the potara warriors can't do the form, that is kind of strange.

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:36 am

I think it was a good thing they didn't give Kefula Super Saiyan 3 yet. It's something Kefula really has to work for after easily achieving Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2. We may even see Caulifla or Kale achieve it next and Kefula would be able to transform. Cabbe, Caulifla, and Kale actually have SS2 so it would be nice to see them all have SS3.

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:54 am

That's like asking why didn't Vegetto or Gogeta do it :roll: because the plot didn't require it