Makaioshin

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Makaioshin

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:49 am

Wouldn't the Demon Gods(Especially Mechikabura) be the closest thing to them?

Mechikabura looks exactly like a Kai when he was returned to his prime, i think UMX said he was on of the candidates to be Time Kaioshin, can make Demons into gods, was said to be the strongest evil in Demon Realm

Plus he Demigra, Putine, and Gravy all used to be in the Heavenly Realm and were banished to the Demon Realm

Chronoa says banished wizards created the shadow world known as Demon Realm

Yuli Ban
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Makaioshin

Post by Yuli Ban » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:44 am

Majin Demigra wrote:Wouldn't the Demon Gods(Especially Mechikabura) be the closest thing to them?

Mechikabura looks exactly like a Kai when he was returned to his prime, i think UMX said he was on of the candidates to be Time Kaioshin, can make Demons into gods, was said to be the strongest evil in Demon Realm

Plus he Demigra, Putine, and Gravy all used to be in the Heavenly Realm and were banished to the Demon Realm

Chronoa says banished wizards created the shadow world known as Demon Realm
At the present moment, there's just not enough done with the Demon Realm to really know one way or another, but I'm fairly sure that we have yet to see the Makaioshin. When we do, I'm positive it'll be the first thing we hear about him.
The Yabanverse
My own take on Saiyajins in a fanverse.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Re: Makaioshin

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:37 am

Both Demigra and Mechikabura may be evil Supreme Kais ruling the Demon World, thus Makaioshins. Both of them wear green-coloured Potara earrings and only a Supreme Kai may wear them.

But I don't think we will ever see such a villain when Super comes back. They would be way too similiar in concept and in appearance to Zamasu.