Beerus and Shin

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Beerus and Shin

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:14 pm

Beerus sleeps for 50 years right? So how did Shin never know about him during those millions of years before Buu was revived? I mean he had to notice some planets were disappearing right?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Beerus and Shin

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:18 pm

He didn't know about Cell, Super Saiyans, and many other things. He doesn't pay much attention to the universe he's supposed to be ruling.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:47 pm

Shin may have known about the role of the Hakaishin & Angel, but he never took to actually meeting Beerus & Whis himself because he likely feared seeing wanton destruction as a result of the debacle with Boo so he just stayed away from them. I don't even know if Shin left his world all that often, and perhaps he observed what degree of the universe he could from there so as to never leave it undefended again?
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:08 am

It appears to be that Shin sucks as a kaioshin, he is no fighting prodigy like Zamasu was or even his fellow buffed kaioshin, his most interesting skill is Kibito's shunkanido, he is a child doing a man's job. If you compare him to the elder kaioshin, you'll see just how clueless Shin is, he didn't even know about Potara fusion.
In another timeline, Beerus dies because of his lack of competence. Actually almost all of us die in the ToP because of his lack of competence.

PsionicWarrior
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PsionicWarrior » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:06 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:He didn't know about Cell, Super Saiyans, and many other things. He doesn't pay much attention to the universe he's supposed to be ruling.
oh buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn lol :lol:

KinguKurimuzon
Beyond Newbie

Post by KinguKurimuzon » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:55 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:He didn't know about Cell, Super Saiyans, and many other things. He doesn't pay much attention to the universe he's supposed to be ruling.
I don't think any of the gods pay attention to what they're supposed to be ruling over. Future Zen-Oh apparently had no idea that a Kai from Universe 10 was wreaking havoc in an entirely different universe, and that's not even getting into how Manga Zamasu slaughtered every single God in the multiverse. Maybe he just didn't give a shit, but it really makes you think about what all these gods are doing that's so important that it's distracting them from their jobs.
"Are you trying to impress me with your transformation sequence?" - Mashymre Cello

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:46 pm

As others have pointed out, there's a reason U7 ranked second to last out of the 12 universes.
KinguKurimuzon wrote:
I don't think any of the gods pay attention to what they're supposed to be ruling over. Future Zen-Oh apparently had no idea that a Kai from Universe 10 was wreaking havoc in an entirely different universe, and that's not even getting into how Manga Zamasu slaughtered every single God in the multiverse. Maybe he just didn't give a shit, but it really makes you think about what all these gods are doing that's so important that it's distracting them from their jobs.
I think thats a little unfair, I think at least the top 5 do a fairly good job or their universes would not be so high. Plus based on what we know known, those gods show the same flaws as their lower ranked counterparts, with Belmod possible being to inthralled with justice but thats nothing on the beauty obssessed Helas, Lazy Rumsshi and Champa, Indifferent Beerus and just plain awful Sidra.