Was killing broly ordered by frieza

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Was killing broly ordered by frieza

Post by Ssjcell » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:35 pm

Not much here to say do you think frieza ordered his death or vegeta

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Re: Was killing broly ordered by frieza

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:31 am

As far as we know no, that ones all on the Kings shoulders.

Broly was born a few days prior to Frieza’s attack so it’s unlikely Frieza was ever awaire he existed, if he did know he’d likely have destroyed the planet soon then he did. Plus if the king had been smart they would have hidden Broly away until he was old enough to crush the tyrant.

More likely Vegeta saw Broly as a threat to his reign as king and that of his blood line. Plus like his son years later he would be unable to accept a SS was born to a saiyan not of royal blood. Fear and jealousy.
Last edited by Lord Frieza on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:04 am

Nope, it was King Vegeta because he feared Broly would take Prince Vegeta's place.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssjcell » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:40 pm

I think we must at least consider frieza ordered the killing of broly and I believe the attempted murder of paragus was a clue. My hypothesis is that if frieza didn't hear about broly he could have had a long standing order to King vegeta to kill any saiyan with a pl of over 9000 or so and the parent of said saiyan. I mean there has to be some validity to this hypothesis. It could go either way, I just think it's insane for kv to kill him and his father with frieza looming large over the Saiyans.