theory: how ancient saiyans like Shallot link to broly

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

theory: how ancient saiyans like Shallot link to broly

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:07 am

I suspect that Broly is not a 'special new' saiyan to have a legendary form, and Vegeta's comments in the TOP of saiyans true power, combined with the greenish ki Shallot has and the immense power of Kamba bring me to the conclusion that Broly is a throwback to the super saiyans of the ancient saiyans that has slowly bred out to being a genetic throwback. That is why it is so rare, like humans with a tail

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: theory: how ancient saiyans like Shallot link to broly

Post by shadowfox87 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:05 pm

Given everything that's been revealed, it seems that Broly isn't even an ancient Saiyan. He's just a Saiyan on Planet Vegeta at the time when Saiyans were working for Freeza and Cold. He may have been a soldier in King Vegeta's army. Unfortunately the story of the ancient Saiyans, the war on Sadal and what led to its destruction probably won't even be addressed in the movie at all.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707