How many people did Goku kill when he raided the red ribbon army?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

How many people did Goku kill when he raided the red ribbon army?

Post by Ssjcell » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:42 pm

How many people did Goku kill when he raided the red ribbon army? Is it possible he killed gero's son? I feel like a lot of people like to sweep this under the rug , however it's probable he killed over 50 - 200 people. I think it's a interesting topic considering his son Gohan has only killed 2 people cell and the frieza soldier who damaged their ship.

Soccerjam
Not-So-Newbie

Re: How many people did Goku kill when he raided the red ribbon army?

Post by Soccerjam » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:56 pm

Considering the fight under an evil army thus having innocent blood on their hands, they earned their deaths.

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Re: How many people did Goku kill when he raided the red ribbon army?

Post by DBZ Macky » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:39 am

Ssjcell wrote:How many people did Goku kill when he raided the red ribbon army? Is it possible he killed gero's son? I feel like a lot of people like to sweep this under the rug , however it's probable he killed over 50 - 200 people. I think it's a interesting topic considering his son Gohan has only killed 2 people cell and the frieza soldier who damaged their ship.
Hasn't it been stated that Gero's son died from gunfire?
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.