Super Saiyan 4 Transformation Requirements

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Re: Super Saiyan 4 Transformation Requirements

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:52 pm

Pantalones wrote:
If they'll remove the useless intermediate transformation to Golden Great Ape which rips all the clothing to shreds, and then the further transformation into a Super Saiyan 4 with all the clothing and shoes back on only to miss the shirt, I will have no problems with it. That shift from A to B was pointless and illogical.
Yeah, the "magic pants/shoes" are a little absurd, and probably my only real issue with SSj4's design (I think it'd look better with brown fur, or at least a darker shade of red rather than the weird bright red it sometimes has, but that's a fairly minor complaint.)

I figure, why not just go a little more in the great ape direction for SSJ4's design and have their lower body covered with fur instead of mysteriously appearing pants from nowhere?
I'm sure they have fur under those pants. I think they should have pants similar to the ones they wore in their normal form. But I like the shirtless design.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Just have Bulma giving everybody stretching outfit like those used in Freeza's army.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:03 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:Just have Bulma giving everybody stretching outfit like those used in Freeza's army.
Ooh good idea, stretchy pants.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

nosferatu
Banned

Post by nosferatu » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:17 pm

It will stretch to any size.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:32 pm

But preferably not skintight stretchy pants.