gt multipliers & ssj4

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

gt multipliers & ssj4

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:13 am

so, as i've seen not a lot of people knows, in gt, in order to make sensed power levels and respect the character's statements, you can't simply use z multipliers, because them goes nosense reguarding the series power scaling.

in gt ssj is x2 and ssj3 is x16 (ssj2 doesnt really matter because almost no one uses it, but it is obviously x4)

now it's time for the big piece of cake, ssj4 's multiplier.

from the dragon ball gt perfect files we know something foundamental to estimate ssj4 : baby vegeta = ssj , s.b 1= ssj2 and s.b 2 = ssj3

knowing that, we can say that :

Goku = 1 ssj3 = 16

baby vegeta = 16 x1,3 circa (he shitstomps ssj3 Goku, so that 's fine and this would come useful to respect another dbgtpf statement) = 20,5

that makes s.b 1 = 41 and s.b 2 = 164

whe then know that oozaru is x10, so oozaru baby goes 1'640. for the statement i have told you before, we know that oozaru baby > ssj4 Goku initially, but the difference is'nt that much : for this, ssj4 is x1'600, /100x ssj3, not ssj3 x10 or worse ssj3 x1,25, that multipliers are just headcanon and makes no sense at all with all the story and power scaling. moreover that fanmade multipliers are clculated on the basis of z multipliers that how i've explained are invalid for gt

Kaboom

Re: gt multipliers & ssj4

Post by Kaboom » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:00 am

This sort of thing belongs in the dedicated fan-made power levels thread in the FanWorks section.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!