Legendary Super Saiyans

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Legendary Super Saiyans

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:29 pm

I believe its possible for more than one Legendary Super Saiyan to exist in a Universe at once. But its probably rather rare. Anyone else agree?
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Legendary Super Saiyans

Post by Grimlock » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:42 am

It is the case if you take into consideration Episode of Bardock, there is Bardock (the Legendary Super Saiyan that Freeza race came to know about) and Yamoshi (the Legendary Super Saiyan that Saiyans know about).
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:45 am

Grimlock wrote:It is the case if you take into consideration Episode of Bardock, there is Bardock (the Legendary Super Saiyan that Freeza race came to know about) and Yamoshi (the Legendary Super Saiyan that Saiyans know about).
He probably means the Broly form LSSJ. Not regular SSJ.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:59 pm

Yeah I mean Broly's hulking Super Saiyan form.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssjcell » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:42 pm

Nah I think that the legend is there for a reason, contextually Saiyans must have existed for thousands of years for the legend to exist therefore the legendary super Saiyan must only exist once every three thousand (one thousand years) depending on if you go by the manga or filler

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Desassina » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:45 am

It should be rare, but with time and experience, Saiyans learn how to tap into their inner strength by transforming at a point when it doesn't go overboard, because that's what made Kale turn into a green SSJ, as strong as she was without having released her power before. The more SSJ becomes a bargain sale transformation, the least likely it is for Saiyans to release their power at a stronger level for the first time, because they will improve the former or replace it with SSJB at God's level. That's my prediction towards Broly as well.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:14 pm

I'm not saying there should be thousands of Saiyans like Broly but rather one or two at a time, that way they would still be very rare.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:58 pm

Hulk10 wrote:I'm not saying there should be thousands of Saiyans like Broly but rather one or two at a time, that way they would still be very rare.
Or maybe it could be a 1 in 500 Saiyan deal. Every 1 in 500 male Narwhal's will grow two tusks.